The Avito - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Avito - Application

Want to Join the Organisation?
If you want to join the Organisation then you apply here. Please follow the template provided.

In-Game name:
Age(OOC):
Playtime:
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?:
Why do you want to join the Organisation?:

Note : All Applications will be dealt with as soon as they can be, you will either be accepted or denied. If your application hasn't been posted on within 3 days of it being posted, then it means you're under consideration and the organisation want to evaluate you in-game. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In-Game name: Dmitrii Ermakovich
Age(OOC): 9
Playtime: 1 week
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I can defend the base and grow. I know how to act not suspicious and if needed get the cops away.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I am looking for an organization to grow with. I want to have a little more protection, and protect others. Since the time I first joined I feel like a loser, I can't grow alone properly. But with a crew, I hope this all changes. I have basic knowing for crafting and shooting.

Bow

Reaction score
In-Game name: Evaric Bishop
Age(OOC): 17
Playtime: 2 weeks+
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I'm a very skilled guy with every gun handled to me. Just name the guy to die and then wait for his body to be shipped at your door step.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I have been part of many big orgs, but by time they die even if they are at the top. This time I want to try joining a new one and build it from the start.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Aaron Martin
Playtime: 1 week (Almost 2)
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I will try my best on defending our base and not attracting any suspicion from the cops/other raiders. I will be loyal to everyone on the organisation. I am not into growing but i will defend our headquarters with my life.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I have been looking for an organisation for the past 2 weeks now. I thought that this one would suit me well.

User0

In-Game name: Shaun Lautner
Age(OOC): 25
Playtime: 4 weeks
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I'd become a good assest because I am loyal and hard working. Also I am very tactical.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I am looking for an org that can offer more and that does not kick out new comers in minutes. for no reason.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Hjalmar Winroth
Age(OOC): 12
Playtime: 1 Week

How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I'm a loyal man and I know how to handle a gun. I know the stress and pressure org leaders have on themselves since I've been one myself. I'll treat my higher ups like I would like to be treated as a higher up. If you were to accept me it would mean nothing but good, I'm active and I'm not a moron.

Why do you want to join the Organisation?: As of this moment I'm in need of an organization. I don't have any friends I can rely on as they've gone separate ways from me. I can't go raiding people all by myself yet another reason I want to join this organization.

amr

Reaction score
In-Game name:Amr Assar
Age(OOC):13
Playtime:3 Days
How will you be a good asset to the Organization?:I am a very kind and friendly person(usually) and I love to help organizations grow and see my self one of the people that asset it grow into a huge famous and feared organization. Also asset is in my family name so you already know I will greatly help the expand of this organization
Why do you want to join the Organization?:I want to join this organization because I believe I can really help in the improvement of this organization and I can help improve its reputation in a way.
P.S Lewis: you spelled organization wrong in why do you want to join this organization and how would you asset this organization.

MattIs

In-Game name: Kaminari Wang
Age(OOC): 16
Playtime: 2 Weeks
  • I will always be on time to meetings and participate in criminal activities throughout paralake.
  • Mrs Wang is already known as an anarchist around the city, and will uphold her reputation in the organisation.
  • You will receive free food courtesy of Mrs Wang's Noodle Hut.
  • I have multiple vehicles which can all be used in the organisation for transport purposes.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?:

Mrs Wang has been taxed all her life, it's time to get revenge against the government, my day job at the takeaway is boring and I make practically no money, I want to join you pop bullets in the face of your enemies and carry on the Avito's longtime historic name.

Deleted member 27

In-Game name: John Person
Age(OOC): 12
Playtime: 1 week +
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I am good wirh firearms and i know how to handle situarions and Relvas the members.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I want to join the organisation because i need some friends and because im loking for a good plorg.

Reaction score
The Avito - Application

If you want to join the Organisation then you apply here. Please follow the template provided.

Note : All Applications will be dealt with as soon as they can be, you will either be accepted or denied. If your application hasn't been posted on within 3 days of it being posted, then it means you're under consideration and the organisation want to evaluate you in-game. Best of luck.

The Avito - Application

In Game Name: Anestis Pouloukas
Playtime: 3 months
How will I be a good asset to the Organization: I can take any job you name it i do it. I am very good at driving. I can drive anything. My preference though are old cars. I am good with any gun. I speak 3 languages. English, Greek(mother tongue) and a bit of italian. I play on the server almost every day(except wednesdays).
Why do you want to join the organization: I have been looking to join an organization since i started playing. This organization seems ideal for me. I want to contribute to its cause and help it grow.

Reaction score
In-Game name: My In character name is Arron Cursed
Age(OOC) My age is 15
Playtime: Somewhere around 3 weeks playtime
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I am pretty decent at defending bases, i am also able to stay calm in almost any situation so i will be able to keep a straight face / listen to orders better in more difficult situations.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I need people to have my back, i also know that a friend of mine by the name of Ben Walker is in the organisation so thats also really nice to know, and ofcourse i would also like to help this organisation grow big.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Angela Walker (A.K.A Kenneth Walker before the sex change)
Playtime: 1 Month in the inventory wheel. (50+ days last time I checked by a staff member)
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I feel like I would be a good asset to the organisation by my loyality and strength I can bring into this organisation.I've had my experiences with defense structures, weapon recoil and alike.I would like to put these skills into good use for the organisation.Not bad at planning or defending a base either.
Why do you want to join the Organisation?:Since I have nothing else left to do and I've decided to leave the Paralake Army (rip) I have decided to join another one instead (which would be this one obviously) and benefit the organisation with my various of experiences..Since I already know alot of members in this organisation I am sure, that there would be no problems whatsoever.

Note that these parts are optional and have been not put into the application format but I felt like including these anyways, feel free to ignore this if you wish to do so:

Firearms Level: 34

Available cars: Ford GT 05 and Dodge RAM SRT-10

VIP:Yes (runs out on 22/3/15)

Microphone:Yes.

Reaction score
In-Game name: Max Jefferson
Age(OOC): 12 but im on my way to be unsqueaked.
Playtime: 1 week + some more days
-I can help people out in hard situations
*Robbing the bank,
* Defending bases
*Or chilling and growing drugs or something like that.

- I will not be late for important things like:
* Shootouts (Not like i only want shootouts)
* Meetings
* Or other important stuff

- I have small firearms to give out almost all the time.
* M9´s
* Deagle´s
* MP5´s
* ETC

Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I like this organization. It doesnt look like a rulebreakeage org (Mod owner.)
I like roleplaying with many people. It makes it funnier than just playing on the server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • In-Game name: Frank Sciberras
    Age(OOC): 13
    Playtime: 4 days
    How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I will help you by having more defense, more money and I will help you with growing the organisation bigger and better. I will also risk my life so for example if anyone needs help I will go and help him out immediately and I will risk my life for them, I think that being in the Avito will experience me more into becoming a better asset to the organisation. I will not snitch/call the cops If you grow drugs because I do not betray organisations. I used to be with the Army so I am experienced with shooting and growing.
    Why do you want to join the Organisation?: I want to join because I think I will be a good example, and I think that this Organisation is a very nice one. I will help and I will offer anything you like. This organisation looks very Pro and so thats why I wanna join. My friend also is in this organisation and he said its very nice. I know Lewis and I have been basing with you guys too. I thought it might be a good idea to join because I know I will be a good example to others and I think I might get chosen

Thanks for reading, Have a good day! :)

Reaction score
In-Game name: Katsumata Kimitada
Age(OOC): 15
Playtime: 2 Weeks
How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: I Am very good to handle guns and i'm a good driver. I Am very good at escaping the police and stay out of the view of the police. I Will always be loyal to everyone in the organisation
Why do you want to join the Organisation?: Because i have been looking for an orgaization to join for quite a while. I Want to join cause i work better with a "team". I Choose to leave my current org cause noone was online at all. I Also got a few friends in the org but outside it i got no one.

I Believe the only one here that has seen my "Criminal Activity" is @Saltguy

Reaction score
  • In-Game name: David Peach
    Playtime: 6 days
    How will you be a good asset to the Organisation?: i will be a good asset because i'm active i'm always up for a bank robbery or raiding, but i personal feel my best skill is driving and escaping police but i'm an okay shooter. (not with shotguns)
    Why do you want to join the Organisation?: i move to para-lake about 2 months ago and i want to do the crime but not the time but i will take the hit if needed and i see you are a very active organisation so i thought why not give it a shot.

Firearms Level: 1 (i don't craft)

Available cars: Nissan 370z red.

VIP:Yes till 8/4/15 i will keep buying it!
    Microphone:Yes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • In Game Name: Ben Anderson
    Playtime: 3 weeks
    How will I be a good asset to the Organization: I can take any job you name it i do it. I am good at driving. I can drive anything as long as its fast . I am good with any gun. I play on the server every day. i am always willing to help other org members if there in trouble or want to do something
    Why do you want to join the organization: I have been looking to join an organization since i was kicked out of my last org . This organization seems friendly and i know a lot of people here.

Reaction score
  • In Game Name: Hayden James

• Playtime: Over 1 Week

• How will I be a good asset to the Organization: I would be a good asset to the organisation because I always follow orders and respect all members. I will take on all jobs that I am asked to do without doubt and keep the organisation armed and safe. I will work 110% to my best ability and assure that you made a right decision showing me. I am also a great driver, I own a Range Rover 2012 which is a strong car and great for driving in.

• Why do you want to join the organization: I have wanted to always be in a well known and armed/criminal organisation, I would love to work with other members of the organization. I also would like to be part of the Avito Organistation because I am currently not part of a organisation and would like to help out with things in this organization. Previously I have seen you guys around and you seem like a really cool group of people. I like to protect bases and peoples property making sure nobody will have access to the organisations base or property's.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In game name : Ido Mazin

Playtime : 2 days

How will i be a good asset to the organization : I will make our org name well known and I will help fellow members of the org if they need any help. I am loyal and you can trust me. My English is very good so I can speak clearly with everyone. I have a mic and no I am not a squicker. I will help as i base a lot so I will join the bases you made and help and grow drugs too. I am very good in garry's mod I played over 4000 hours :p.

Why do you want to join the organisation : I wanna join the org because I wanna help people and I also want to make money and be safer. I want someone watching my back when in help and me to do the same for them. I want a group of people to base with and raid with.

Status
Not open for further replies.