Liam Belinsky / Liam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Your Steam/In-game Name: Garrett Woodfield / Alex
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Liam Belinsky / Liam
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6003289
Why Should This Player Be Punished: After he had just scammed me 80k i was getting an m4, a few magazines ready to kil him, i had not taken any action and / or threatened him, he then decided to gunpoint me in public, and force me to walk into my shop, it was around 7 at a clock, there would still be many people there, cloosing their shops and whatever not, he then mugged me, and killed me right after.

Also liam claiming it was because i mugged Belg, it seems a bit too much for mugging belg for a phone and 2 bobbies.
Evidence (Demo Required):

https://mega.nz/#!KcgRTZ6D!dKLDh9YxQew1nfKip1NDAvd9iKsYSPKt5L3P7uHI8Tg

Tick: Last 5-10 minutes not sure about tick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I was there for the entire situation and here is my perspective

Me and Liam was talking about rifle ammo at his shop when garrett approached Liam asking to buy one of Liam's sniper rifles. Liam told garrett to drop the money first and then he would receive the sniper. When Garrett dropped the money, Liam took it and went into his shop locking all doors and changing weapons. Liam went out of the shop a couple of min later when garrett were standing in his shop across the bazaar looking at him. They exchanged words which I cant remember, but It quickly escalated when Liam took him under gunpoint in front of his shop.

At the time there were only me to witness this and the cameras did not catch it either I believe.

Liam forced him inside his shop and sent me a message to come in through the backdoor even though I was not apart of the situation going on between them. When I came in I got an m4 which Liam had mugged from him. shortly after watching this a strange woman came in by the name of Fatima, apparently Garrett had mugged her earlier and was here to take revenge.

When Fatima gun pointed him with her ak-47, I said to her that "If you are going to shoot him at least use my suppressed beretta"
After picking up my gun Liam gunned him down with his mp5 and everyone left.

I'm not really sure what to say about this situation.. at the same time they had a reason to kill you I would not say all this was that realistic, with the scamming and the mugging shortly after.

Im gonna stay Neutral for now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

Wait so let me get this straight? You were going to take revenge on him whilst he was at his shop? Then he does it to you and you make an AR?

wat.

Reaction score
I believe it is not allowed to scam like that, it's an item displayed on a shelf which is supposed to be available for purchase in a press of a button to avoid this kind of scams. I haven't seen the demo so I don't know if it was displayed in Liam's shop or anything else, but if he did it like that then that is not allowed. People do that kind of stuff when buying the item as in pressing E on it doesn't work for them so the owner just drops it to them for 0$ or just away from the cash register and they drop the money.

Ash

Reaction score
As Liam cannot respond as his forum account is banned he said this:

"It was all done in a realistic and fast fashion, at the time nobody would of been there actually if you wanna bring that up, the shops would of been closed up and deserted which is really irrelevant; I didn't find out that you mugged my friend prior to this situation until he turned up and at that point you were already at gun point in the back of your bazaar shop, Belg who you mugged told me he was gonna kill you, then you started telling me in LOOC that it'd be against the rules to kill you, to prove you wrong I did it.

You mugged my friend therefore I can kill you regardless, in future look after yourself a little better."

Reaction score
Well if he killed you right after he mugged you, it is 2.5. I can't say anything about 3.4 though.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

After speaking with a administrator, it was said that:
"It was fine for Liam to kill him as Alex mugged his friend prior to the situation, Liam didn't know that Alex mugged his friend before mugging him himself; but his friend was going to kill Alex anyway - so it really doesn't make a difference who killed him. It was consuquences from mugging."​

Status
Not open for further replies.