Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: nickjedl / Sam Vertongen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Liam Belinsky / Liam
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6003289
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Player mugged me in front of the Drug Dealer, and didn't take care of the drug dealer.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/3b30171bc53ba0967e6c05f791c48f83/
Tick:

Start of everything: 31599
As you can see at 32048, I was obeying orders and he didn't take care of the NPC. As he was not facing it I believe the NPC could've jumped on him trying to take the gun. Let's not forget that the NPC might call the police or pull out a gun herself.
Also Liam kept asking to 'drop everything' in IC, however he had searched me using a /me command.
At 35034 the NPC was sort of behind Liam, therefor the NPC should've had no issue jumping on Liam's back.
For the 'not answering' part: I was not stalling RP, but I simply can not stand people who think I break rules and will not believe me even if he has already done a /me command twice.
End of stuff: 41139

Reaction score
If were honest here a "DRUG DEALER!" Isn't going to call the police is he... Considering he has illegal items on him...

-Support

Reaction score
I'll just go ahead and quickly say this:

The Drug Dealer is obviously a criminal. Not only does he sell, but he also buys illegal substances. There would be no logic in him calling the police, as it'd become trouble for him.
I also doubt that he would attack a person holding someone else at gunpoint, as it may result in a fight with eventual gunshots, which will bring attention towards the area, once again bringing the Drug Dealer himself in danger of being arrested.

I cannot currently view the actual demo as I am not home, but essentially, the Drug Dealer NPC is very different to any other NPC.
As far as it goes as acknowledging his existence at all, and making sure that he doesn't try anything himself, it really depends on the staff member currently doing ARs. I personally believe that the Drug Dealer would have no reason to intervene, as a fight would bring attention to the area, and calling the police would not help either. In the end, the Drug Dealer just does his business and doesn't really give a damn about what happens, as long as you buy and sell his wares, and because of that, there'd be no actual reason to 'deal' with him.

Reaction score
1) I wasn't on my own.
2) He's a drug dealer, what is he gonna do call the cops? What is he gonna do, get involved in somebody's dispute and risk losing all of his own drugs and drug money and then go to jail? No I don't think he is.
3) You are allowed to mug infront of the drug dealer.
4) You were tied and gagged, so why was you speaking and why did you jump into your car straight after I left?
5) You were making it hard for yourself by not just simply telling me you had nothing which caused problems.

Reaction score
1- the drug dealer wont report "come to my place , there is a mug" as he got illegal items on him

2- you broke 3.4 and refusing to drop the rest of your items , we know that you got drugs on you but refusing to drop it by telling us "im not answering"

3- you called liam "silly man" and you disrespected him (i think in my opinion)

4- we left you gagged , tied legs and hands and you rided your GMC straight after we left you

please remove this false AR or you gonna result banning yourself

Last edited:
Reaction score
1) I wasn't on my own.
2) He's a drug dealer, what is he gonna do call the cops? What is he gonna do, get involved in somebody's dispute and risk losing all of his own drugs and drug money and then go to jail? No I don't think he is.
3) You are allowed to mug infront of the drug dealer.
4) You were tied and gagged, so why was you speaking and why did you jump into your car straight after I left?
5) You were making it hard for yourself by not just simply telling me you had nothing which caused problems.

1: Me + drug dealer = 2
2: He might risk losing his stuff because you might've also tried to mug him, therefor he could've seen a chance to stop the risk and take your gun.
3: Yes
4: The RP situation was over and I was gagged for a long time already.
5: You made it hard by not just believing me.

Reaction score
1: Me + drug dealer = 2
2: He might risk losing his stuff because you might've also tried to mug him, therefor he could've seen a chance to stop the risk and take your gun.
3: Yes
4: The RP situation was over and I was gagged for a long time already.
5: You made it hard by not just believing me.

I believe that you was the one breaking the rules here. Just because the RP situation is over doesn’t means that the ropes is going to magical disappear. Perpheads is a seriousRP server and a simulation trying to emulate real life. I don’t think you have realized that yet.

Reaction score
I do disagree on this ban request in this case, although there's been some flops in the staff team in a later date where some people have stated it's 2.5 mugging infront of the drug dealer, I say it's not however some say it is. Sadly one of our community members were banned for mugging more than 3 people in an hour and also 2.5 for mugging him infront of the drug dealer.

However I disagree with this as it's clear that Liam is someone who frequently visits the drug dealer and he would not risk his business with Liam nor call the police.

Reaction score
I don't really see anything wrong with mugging people infront of DD, yes Liam might have mugged the drug dealer too "might have" although if the drug dealer called the police he would be losing his stuff for sure. If you were in the position of the drug dealer would you play it safely and have a chance to keep your stuff or would you call the police save someone you don't even know from getting mugged and lose all your stuff? I also got mugged infront of the drug dealer once and @Walker came to make sure I drop everything, Walker did not say anything about the drug dealer and I had no problem with it. In my opinion ( not really sure ) it seems to me that your mad that you lost your stuff and you really want it back, so what you did was make an AR and hope it gets accepted. Although come again this is My Opinion

Reaction score
I don't really see anything wrong with mugging people infront of PD, yes Liam might have mugged the drug dealer too "might have" although if the drug dealer called the police he would be losing his stuff for sure. If you were in the position of the drug dealer would you play it safely and have a chance to keep your stuff or would you call the police save someone you don't even know from getting mugged and lose all your stuff? I also got mugged infront of the drug dealer and @Walker came to make sure I drop everything, Walker did not say anything about the drug dealer and I had no problem with it. In my opinion ( not really sure ) it seems to me that your mad that you lost your stuff and you really want it back, so what you did was make an AR and hope it gets accepted.

Well, the Drug Dealer could alert the police and then run away? In this situation the DD hasn't done anything wrong so there would be no reason to arrest him.

Reaction score
Let's put it this way.

It's a simple as this:

I'm a drug dealer. I have some very frequent sellers and buyers. Why would I risk losing somebody that makes ME hell alot of money for somebody that I've never even met/hardly encounter? You wouldn't. If you think about it logically anyway.

Ayjay

Reaction score
In this situation the DD hasn't done anything wrong so there would be no reason to arrest him.
Nope! He's done nothing wrong other than sell thousands of dollars worth of drugs off residents of Paralake.

Your statement is so contradictory, he might not of done anything wrong in the means of law 1.7 yet he's broke law 2.3 and 2.2
severely. I understand the OP's point, of all NPC's being treated as players and in this situation that rule was followed. The NPC was treated like a drug dealer, someone who wouldn't bat an eye-lid if someone got mugged infront of him. Would he risk his own business and potentially life due to telling the police that someone got mugged?

If the NPC is a drug dealer, what are you? Selling tons of drugs to someone for money.

As for the 2.5 I banned Xhantium for doing it over three times in a short time period; once or twice is fine.

Unequivocally towards Liam in this.

Reaction score
Nope! He's done nothing wrong other than sell thousands of dollars worth of drugs off residents of Paralake.

Your statement is so contradictory, he might not of done anything wrong in the means of law 1.7 yet he's broke law 2.3 and 2.2
severely. I understand the OP's point, of all NPC's being treated as players and in this situation that rule was followed. The NPC was treated like a drug dealer, someone who wouldn't bat an eye-lid if someone got mugged infront of him. Would he risk his own business and potentially life due to telling the police that someone got mugged?

If the NPC is a drug dealer, what are you? Selling tons of drugs to someone for money.

As for the 2.5 I banned Xhantium for doing it over three times in a short time period; once or twice is fine.

Unequivocally towards Liam in this.

Does the police know who the drug dealer is if he isn't there anymore?
Quoting Niko: "Of course not. As soon as Liam is gone, he is free to leave. You don't exactly know the Drug Dealer's name or his location, unless you've sold 150k worth of drugs to him sometime recently, in which case it wouldn't be logical to report even the Drug Dealer to the police."
No, you don't.

I was not selling anything to the Drug Dealer at that moment. I had no drugs in my inventory when I approached the drug dealer as my plan was to buy SEEDS. In the demo you can clearly see me dropping pots as proof that I was preparing to plant.
As I emptied my inventory fully, I request whoever is handling this AR not to ban me for not clearing inventory under gunpoint. If anyone wants proof that I cleared it, I'll be pleased to send you a screenshots I took after emptying it.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Does the police know who the drug dealer is if he isn't there anymore?
Quoting Niko: "Of course not. As soon as Liam is gone, he is free to leave. You don't exactly know the Drug Dealer's name or his location, unless you've sold 150k worth of drugs to him sometime recently, in which case it wouldn't be logical to report even the Drug Dealer to the police."
No, you don't.

I was not selling anything to the Drug Dealer at that moment. I had no drugs in my inventory when I approached the drug dealer as my plan was to buy SEEDS. In the demo you can clearly see me dropping pots as proof that I was preparing to plant.
As I emptied my inventory fully, I request whoever is handling this AR not to ban me for not clearing inventory under gunpoint. If anyone wants proof that I cleared it, I'll be pleased to send you a screenshots I took after emptying it.

No but the drug dealer knows that if they do find out anything about his drug-related business he's going to be ruined for the rest of his life and potentially face prison. Why would he ever risk that?

I'm going to go ahead and close this until Standish reaches his verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.