Liam RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Liam Belinsky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6003289

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I got car bombed without a valid reason causing me to pay 62k to fix it.

Evidence: @MrAaron can confirm.

9066d547b6.png

Tick:

Reaction score
: I got car bombed with a valid reason
You got car bombed with a valid reason? Why did you make an RR if it was valid?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Oh well, it didn't have any replies so I posted this, silly me

Reaction score
The evidence is enough said really by the way was that the one outside Police department cause that was crazy but yeah should get your items back.

I'm sorry, how is it not enough evidence? It clearly says in the bad reason and I quote "2.5 - Killed Liam because its funny to see him mad and car-bombed his car because Liam killed him. Namesinsane STEAM_0:0:58528642 //making liam salty is fun 2015-11-09 16:49:45"

Can you see the bit where it says, "car-bombed his car because Liam killed him" let me elaborate on this; he ran me over for completely no reason and it simply could not of been an accident because of how it happened - I was standing literally next to the subs storage guy and he runs me and another person over and his car was literally all on the path, literally filling up the whole thing it's like he planned it lol. So I ran him over as revenge - then he tried to end it by car bombing me over a dispute he created and also because it's funny to make me 'salty' essentially making me pay 62k over something he started.

It's like me killing you for no apparent reason, then you kill me back so I car bomb your expensive car causing you to pay 62k.

Which is 2.5, killing me would of also been retarded as I stated above, he started the whole dispute for no apparent reason.

Reaction score
I'm sorry, how is it not enough evidence? It clearly says in the bad reason and I quote "2.5 - Killed Liam because its funny to see him mad and car-bombed his car because Liam killed him. Namesinsane STEAM_0:0:58528642 //making liam salty is fun 2015-11-09 16:49:45"

Can you see the bit where it says, "car-bombed his car because Liam killed him" let me elaborate on this; he ran me over for completely no reason and it simply could not of been an accident because of how it happened - I was standing literally next to the subs storage guy and he runs me and another person over and his car was literally all on the path, literally filling up the whole thing it's like he planned it lol. So I ran him over as revenge - then he tried to end it by car bombing me over a dispute he created and also because it's funny to make me 'salty' essentially making me pay 62k over something he started.

It's like me killing you for no apparent reason, then you kill me back so I car bomb your expensive car causing you to pay 62k.

Which is 2.5, killing me would of also been retarded as I stated above, he started the whole dispute for no apparent reason.
Sorry i am on my phone so i can't comment: i did not say it's not enough evidence you have clearly misread my post which to be fair was a bit unclear ao i don't blame you for that was my fault read it again as it does not say that it is not enough evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.