Liao Yuhan's Crafting Service

Reaction score
0b3d3b3ee3811f3322030c55cc6c4c76.png

/--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

Welcome to Liao Yuhan's Crafting Service!
You may wonder how this works.

So the name is Liao Yuhan, I'm a very experienced crafter, I have the knowledge to craft anything ranging from pistols to the strongest snipers in the city.
I'm also a solo business man so orders may take time to be completed but I get it done as quick as possible!

If you want anything crafted I usually charge $30,000 an hour but this could change in the future if the business grows bigger.
How I like to do my business to be safe and to prevent myself from getting scammed by anyone, I ask for the crafting price money required for whatever you ordered, I go buy the materials to craft the items. Once the order is completed I will contact you over your phone messages saying your order is completed and before giving you whatever you ordered I would ask for the hourly fee and upon receiving that. Your items will be given to you.

How to actually make an order:
Go to https://forms.gle/zpQNkLaUDQNtPnie6
Fill out the information required
Once the form is completed and I see your order and I am available to do it you will be messaged other your phone informing you that order has been seen and is being worked on.
After the order is completed I will contact you again over the phone again informing you that your order is ready for pick up
Upon you arriving to my location or me coming to you I would ask you for the hourly fee cost and then your items would be given to you.
Please keep in mind that this could take a few days to complete depending on the amount of orders I have pending.

Liao Yuhan's Info:
Phone Number - 204-2835
Bank Number - 2155097

TLDR:
I craft stuff for 30k an hour, use the form if interested.

Reaction score
@BigBenji ty for plugging me, dm me on steam if you want information i have multiple alt accounts selling/buying