life

Reaction score
give me some advice for life i need some tbh
i get told im a mistake by my friends how do i fix this?

Reaction score
1. Is probably to get some new mates
2. do things you enjoy and dont waste your life
3. do all drugs but no heroine

Reaction score

Call your friend a mistake, level yourself up via any means possible: lifestyle, career, interests etc. Once you level up past this piece of shit friend, keep investing till you can buy his family out then do a money spread in front of him, this will intimidate him and then he'll regret fucking with a baller.

Reaction score
Call your friend a mistake, level yourself up via any means possible: lifestyle, career, interests etc. Once you level up past this piece of shit friend, keep investing till you can buy his family out then do a money spread in front of him, this will intimidate him and then he'll regret fucking with a baller.
Kenty Hyde

Reaction score
Yeah if your friends are telling you that you’re a mistake straight up instead of kindly giving you advice to better yourself, you need to drop them. Surround yourself with people who are successful or on track to be, this is why I have the highest net worth on here....I only surround myself with crypto millionaires and CSGO unboxers.....

WHO'S. GONNA. CARRY. THE BOATS. #StayHard

Reaction score
3500.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah if your friends are telling you that you’re a mistake straight up instead of kindly giving you advice to better yourself, you need to drop them. Surround yourself with people who are successful or on track to be, this is why I have the highest net worth on here....I only surround myself with crypto millionaires and CSGO unboxers.....

@Super_ Tells me I'm a mistake it makes me cry myself to sleep every night he's a terrible terrible man

A_59UWKCMAI6QN5

Reaction score
Only way is to start doing hard things that benefit you in the long run. Look yourself in the mirror without breaking eye contact, and ask yourself what is it you want to achieve in life?

Then write it down on paper. Write down daily tasks which will get you to your dream outcome.

Do you wish to be more confident? More of a presence? Use the brain I am sure you have and find the answer HOW TO SOLVE IT.

No one is coming to save you EVER, it is all you.