Looking for a program to edit video's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking for a program edit to videos. (not windows movie maker). Do you know some that are preferably free, or cheap? please let me know. (Oh and I rather not have a big balk in the middle saying prove version.)

I hope you know some good programs. See ya in game!

Kind regards,
Alliat

Deleted member 4116

I've been using Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 for over 3 years and it's in my opinion the easiest editing sofware available. You can crack it or buy it if you have €500,- laying around. But if you need help with editing ect just hit me up I can teach you some stuff.

TL;DR: Sony Vegas Pro 13.0

Reaction score
If you're looking to edit video is without that windows movie maker quality i suggest getting sony vegas.

If you're ready to pay €500 like Sossa mentioned.
Or you could, you know. *Pirate noises*
b0fc6b4f7c.jpg

Reaction score
As far as I know you live in the Netherlands where it is only illegal to share the file (IIRC) thus meaning aslong as you dont seed anything you should be fine, go for vegas
NZB (newsgroups) are quite popular here since its debatably legal. torrents too if you dont seed.

just get premiere cc 2017 or vegas

Reaction score
Go for a Adobe Premiere & After effects bundle. Trust me, I should know what's good and what's not.

Although it may seem counter intuitive, i usually edit everything in after effects. I hardly ever use premiere. But if you don't need a ton of visual effects, then go for Premiere. Pro tip: Premiere and After effects can 'communicate' with each other while you work. Making it very easy to use both at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.