Tony Testimony Update/Video

Reaction score
I wrote something else as of recent but I thought it was kind of trash. It's not one of my better pieces of work, but I figure it would make for some decent background music as I give a little bit of an update.

It's a mac miller kinda style!

So, since my last artistic post I made coupled with the video I posted, I said i was gunna start taking my music a bit more seriously. And I in fact have been. I went ahead and bought myself a recording microphone which I felt was the first thing on the list I should get, but there are a lot of other things I need to buy too. The microphone will be coming around soon. My goal is to get all the recording equipment that I'll need to start off, then start working on properly editing things which should take that long considering there are videos on the internet that teach you and they're pretty short. After that, I'm gunna make a soundcloud. Unfortunately, when i get to the soundcloud part, things are gunna slow down a bit because I don't want to just record random crap that sounds like crap even when it's edited properly. I want everything I put on it to be top tier. The best of myself, of course! I'm sure a lot of the people that view my posts don't actually care for my music, and that's alright because I'm pretty sure there are a handful of others who do and are interested to see where I might take things. I don't know who you are but I appreciate you!

I said i would take my music more seriously, but I didn't mean I had mastered it or anything of course. I'm still in the learning phase and I'm still attempting to learn how to write and vocalize my work properly. The latest video I made isn't that great probably because I don't know how to edit properly, so as a result, I don't put enough effort into following a proper flow. Even if I did follow a proper flow, I doubt the increase in how well it'll sound will be worth the effort yet. So, I'm just hanging on tight until I get my recording equipment and learn to edit before I put the 100% in (Within reason of course. Music is still a side project in my life. And it's important to have multiple plans rolling out instead of putting your eggs all in one basket).

In regards to the song- I thinks it's very important to hold onto memories and things that mean a lot to you and use the creativity of your heart and mind to capsule them. So that during hard times, you've so thoroughly imprinted those happy times into your heart, that finding a peaceful space in your head isn't hard to do. Being a loner or spending time along isn't inherently bad. What's bad is when you choose to degrade and hurt yourself emotional because you want to be alone sometimes.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy what I wrote!!! Stay well!!!

--------------------------

[Lyrics]

Come sit down with me

and reminiscently pick a memory

Any memory

Any memory

Feel the nostalgia around ya

we all wish the best can stick around us

except we're usually hounded

surrounded

grounded by reality

I don't wanna be