Looking for games..

Reaction score
Im kinda bored ATM, and i would like to know if u guys have any games to suggest me to play.

Dosent matter what genre

Reaction score
Arma 3, Use the A3Launcher to easily play modded servers and that.
Tom Clancy's The Division. Although some say it's dead it is still time-consuming
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Reaction score
@Itzryzo would say world at warcraft, a big time consuming game

I would say runescape great game if you like grinding.

rat

Reaction score
every1 else is autistic what u wanna get u is some fancy platforming games like rogue legacy or hollow knight

Reaction score
Arma 3, Use the A3Launcher to easily play modded servers and that.
Tom Clancy's The Division. Although some say it's dead it is still time-consuming
I played alot of arma in the past, exile and shit god kinda boring

Reaction score
Wildlands is good until you play it through till the end, rushed or if you want to explore the map to its fullest, although overarching story is decent, the execution is lacking and repetitive.
Tom Clancy's The Division.
Played that during release lol with @Walker and @Belg Lmfao , have no clue what they have done with the game atm

Besides these points, play FFXIV, BF4, WoW, Witcher 3,Mass Effect franchise, Fallout franchise (pref 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4). Not to mention other Bethesda games like the Elder scrolls series. If I'm not mistaken, Elder Scrolls online turned free to play, but when i played during release until i hit level cap, it was very good story and gameplay wise

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wildlands is good until you play it through till the end, rushed or if you want to explore the map to its fullest, although overarching story is decent, the execution is lacking and repetitive.

Played that during release lol, have no clue what they have done with the game atm

Besides these points, play FFXIV, BF4, WoW, Witcher 3,Mass Effect franchise, Fallout franchise (pref 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4). Not to mention other Bethesda games like the Elder scrolls series. If I'm not mistaken, Elder Scrolls online turned free to play, but when i played during release until i hit level cap, it was very good story and gameplay wise
I got all the battlefield games all dlcs and shit it was fun playing but isnt it dead rn ?