LordTyla

Reaction score
Hello,

I do not make these recommendations very often but today I felt I needed to for all the help and advice I have been getting out of one staff member.

As some of you know I have been banned for 6 months. Since my ban It has probably been one of the most boring times I have had in a long time. I just keep saying to myself "its Christmas soon.." and "Only 6 months to go.." But I can not keep thinking that all day everyday, so I went and made a Ban Apology and decided to go over some of the rules and revise them for when I get unbanned. LordTyla messaged me on steam and saw I was banned he offered me help and advice. We went over some rules I was not sure of, Tyla Gave me some very good advice on what to do in some hard situatuions and gave me some examples of how the rules I did not understand are broken and how to avoid breaking them. I can honestly say I am feeling so much more confident with the rules thanks to Tyla to be fair if it was not for him, I would be struggling so much right now. I have been talking to him everyday since my ban he always leaves quick replies to me and is always giving me amazing advice. I would love to recommend him to you guys if you are struggling he is a good guy to talk to. I think all the staff members here are very understandable and will listen to you. However Tyla stood out for me and helped me so much. Tyla keep up your good work mate you are a great guy.

Thank you so much Tyla!

@LordTyla

Have a good Christmas everyone!

-Wolfjie

Reaction score
Thank you mate, appreciate the recommendation. As always if you need anything message me on steam.