Lost drugs on game crash - Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jim Ketler

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19546453

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: My game "crashed" in a way where it left me with only a black screen. I stayed connected to the server and to the game, but I wasn't able to see anything, and as I had my web browser open when the bug happened, I wasn't able to move either. I tried to fix it by going to windows and then opening the game again, but it didn't work. I had no other options than to force my game to shut down through task manager. That means that I lost my two big marijuana and cocaine plants I had been growing. (4 big pots and 10 of each seed)

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/en/1610456c2baa182f3adf24ca8ffde282/

Tick:
I am terribly sorry for not being available to provide the exact tick right at this moment, but I am 99% sure my drugs can be seen at the very end of the demo as well as my disconnection.

Last edited:

Ash

Reaction score
Generally, any client side issues we don't refund, however if it's a server side error then you would normally be refunded. What time was this by the way?

Reaction score
side note: I have no idea what might've caused the "crash", all I know is that I've had this problem only on this server. It has occurred a multiple times and they're completely random. The only fix I've found for them is to restart the game. They don't happen that often but they do occur on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

Sadly we do not refund client side errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.