Your Steam/In-game Name: Cpl. 3C01 Ermak/Ermak Rasmussen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: LouiV/Johnny Valentine @LouiV - Louis Vuittoni
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139036346
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Cop Baiting, 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
@Shokron13

Reaction score
So , this guy named Johnny Valentine was outside my shop when i opend my door and saw him with a spas on his back, after ermak talks to him he decides to run in my shop and he said "help m eto kill this cop" i told him "no get out of my shop i dont know you" or something along those lines and i opend the door .
he shot Ermak once and pushed him, after he pushed out i shot him down as he was risking my life i could have got shot by the police , he tried to get in my shop before the cop came (bazzar is completly empty no reason for him to be there) and he snitched on me yesterday for killing 3 guys (he nlred) and i was trying to help the cop.
he could have ended it with a simple ticket and if he would have listen i doubt that emrak would take his gun.

Reaction score
You drawed a weapon ater i turned my back, so not valid in no fearing at gun point. And you tole me drop my weapon before i get arrested. Even the guy that was at the shop, realised he was not in danger, when i pointed the gun at the door directly. Also the guy that was in the shop was a minge for shooting me in my back, without i did anything to him. Also i had drugs on me and bobby pins, and just killed a lot of guys at regals 5 with my mate i just meet. I don't see the rulebreak, I always carry a weapon on me at all times, if an incident just accured, like i was wanted for murderer etc.

Reaction score
You drawed a weapon ater i turned my back, so not valid in no fearing at gun point.
Never said you ignored gunpoint.
And you tole me drop my weapon before i get arrested.
Told you to drop the weapon after you pulled it out on me
Even the guy that was at the shop, realised he was not in danger, when i pointed the gun at the door directly. Also the guy that was in the shop was a minge for shooting me in my back, without i did anything to him.
You're in his shop with a gun, shooting cops, what do you expect him to do?
Also i had drugs on me and bobby pins, and just killed a lot of guys at regals 5 with my mate i just meet.
You were not wanted and even if you did what you said, why would you stand around in broad daylight breaking minor laws attracting police attention?

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.