AR on LouiV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nade Alardin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Johnny Valentine/Louiv
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139036346
Why Should This Player Be Punished: shot me no reason, was unarmed, started to block off the entirety of regals and shot me no reason. I just walked into the regals apartment and i was going to my apartment in r4, dude shoots me one when im displaying no threat and thought i was with another dude.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://gyazo.com/a94daa3ca68883e8161080fa04b4ba5d
Tick: none

Reaction score
I'm a very active raider, and you was with your friend at first, you walked into the building while your friend was in the back, i told you to get out and get down a lot of times before that, and tho you didn't wanna listen. After i shot you one time, you came back with your grenade, while still your friend was in the back with an assault riffle. When you threw the grenade, it landed a floor on top of me so i didn't die, and came down to kill both of you, firstly you thought i was dead, and you stood by the cornor of the entrance of appartment, and i popped you in the face, and your friend was to the left got the same. I wan't you to provide the whole demo, to prove such a innocent human being you are.
[DOUBLEPOST=1490831842,1490803479][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Admin i provided everything i had in this case. I didn't have the time to find a demo the the time accuring. I wan't this guy provide a fully demo for me. This is clearly word against word, when he also agrees he threw a grenade, He clearly don't understand that i did, warn him at first. And still was he with hes friend that had a assault riffle on hes back, and used him as a bait. I told him so many times to get the hell out, but he keept on talking shit and walking in. That is hes own fault if that makes common sence. You don't walk into a plave which there is guys with guns pointing at you
[DOUBLEPOST=1490832042][/DOUBLEPOST]Also this guy could've had random deathmatched alot of people inside the building, by just throwing a grenade, in a direction which people could have been standing in. On the stairs

Reaction score
I'm a very active raider, and you was with your friend at first, you walked into the building while your friend was in the back, i told you to get out and get down a lot of times before that, and tho you didn't wanna listen. After i shot you one time, you came back with your grenade, while still your friend was in the back with an assault riffle. When you threw the grenade, it landed a floor on top of me so i didn't die, and came down to kill both of you, firstly you thought i was dead, and you stood by the cornor of the entrance of appartment, and i popped you in the face, and your friend was to the left got the same. I wan't you to provide the whole demo, to prove such a innocent human being you are.
[DOUBLEPOST=1490831842,1490803479][/DOUBLEPOST]

• Admin i provided everything i had in this case. I didn't have the time to find a demo the the time accuring. I wan't this guy provide a fully demo for me. This is clearly word against word, when he also agrees he threw a grenade, He clearly don't understand that i did, warn him at first. And still was he with hes friend that had a assault riffle on hes back, and used him as a bait. I told him so many times to get the hell out, but he keept on talking shit and walking in. That is hes own fault if that makes common sence. You don't walk into a plave which there is guys with guns pointing at you

Just tell me why you would block off the entirety of regals?

[DOUBLEPOST=1490832042][/DOUBLEPOST]Also this guy could've had random deathmatched alot of people inside the building, by just throwing a grenade, in a direction which people could have been standing in. On the stairs

So I was going to my regals apartment which was 4, walked inside of regals, as can be shown in the gyazo GIF and you shot me. Completely irrelevant, why would you shoot me and block off the entirety of regals? That's absolute nonsense. I was unarmed originally, so as to why you shot me like that, is beyond me. I came back with a grenade, chucked it up there while @Sonzy was outside. I walked in and started walking up the stairs and then got shot at, I only heard you say get out after I started to walk out. I'd like you to provide a demo also, seen as though you are requesting one from me.

You obviously do have the demo available, it's just you know you're in the wrong and refuse to show it. Provide your demo, as there was a new rule introduced 1.4. I threw a grenade after I was shot, I'm not going to throw one without a reason being submitted.

Irrelevant and you know it. Just like, blocking off the entirety of regals and shooting anyone you see enter would be similar. Grenades are irrelevant, you can control where they go but you can't stop them from hitting others.

Reaction score
pending2.png

I would like both players to upload their demos within 48 hours, so I can view the full context of the situation.

Closed on request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.