Lua Bug Report (Constant 'lua panic crash')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
@Clarky Do you know if this is just happening to you or are more people experiencing issues?

Reaction score
If this is the same thing, (Lua Panic Error??) Then it's usually down to your memory. Are there any programs running whilst playing Garry's Mod that are using a lot of memory?

Reaction score
If this is the same thing, (Lua Panic Error??) Then it's usually down to your memory. Are there any programs running whilst playing Garry's Mod that are using a lot of memory?
It’s nothing to do with my memory as far as I’m concerned, even so I have plenty to run gmod and other applications in the background as always

Sam

Reaction score
I took a very quick look at the dump files, and I would suggest trying to reinstall Garry's Mod to see if that helps.

Reaction score
I’m not home right now but it’s the 64 bit one i think, not the chromium one (if that’s still a thing)
I was having issues the other day with what I’m geussing was a gmod update on my beta branch, I would join the server and instantly crash. As soon I changed beta it fixed it. Try running 64bit but 1 update behind

Reaction score
Unsure if this is still an reoccurring issue for others but this doesn’t happen for me anymore and I didn’t even do anything to fix it so I guess this can be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.