Lua Bug Report (Tricycle defaults to 1% health, can't be fixed with wrenches)

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: Tricycle defaults to 1% health, can't be fixed with wrenches

How to reproduce the Bug: - When you first connect to the server and spawn the tricycle it will default to 1% health
- When trying to fix it with wrenches, you get "This vehicle does not need repairing."

Time Stamp: 28/12/2021

Errors: N/A

Media:

uK2yGuS.png

*Immediately after reconnecting after the above screenshot*
CSrb9GD.png

Upvote 0

Sam

Reaction score
Not really a bug seeing as no one should really have the Tricycle.

How did you get this one? @SamSN

Reaction score
May be irrelevant to this report but doesn’t popping the tyres of the tricycle crash the server? Just thought I’d mention that and I wasn’t sure if it got fixed while on the topic about the tricycle

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: Tricycle defaults to 1% health, can't be fixed with wrenches

How to reproduce the Bug: - When you first connect to the server and spawn the tricycle it will default to 1% health
- When trying to fix it with wrenches, you get "This vehicle does not need repairing."

Time Stamp: 28/12/2021

Errors: N/A

Media:

uK2yGuS.png

*Immediately after reconnecting after the above screenshot*
CSrb9GD.png
I have a fix ready for this. Should go live in the next couple days.

May be irrelevant to this report but doesn’t popping the tyres of the tricycle crash the server? Just thought I’d mention that and I wasn’t sure if it got fixed while on the topic about the tricycle
You can't pop the wheels of the tricycle.

Reaction score
Fixed. Will be live tomorrow. Also, turns out you can spike it, but it's tricky and does not actually do anything.