Lucas Stone Refund Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Lucas Stone

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107269509

What do you need refunded: I had 10 coca plants planted and growing and I completely forgot about not moving for a certain amount of time kicks you from the server. I was literally just standing and waiting for the cocaine to be done.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Because that's a big payday down the drain and a hella lot of cocaine.

Evidence: 2 minutes ago - Creepis:
Could be this [HF] Lucas Stone STEAM_0:0:107269509 Player disconnected. Reason: AFK (W-0)(C-10)(P-0)(G-0)(R-0)(H-86) 2016-08-29 05:11:25

Tick: I dunno what tick means someone tell me so I can edit the post once it's up.

Reaction score
Listen mate, forgetting about the idle timer isn't really much of an excuse, sorry.

Also, tick is the time stamps of the demo.

[On Mobile, warn me and I cut you.]
Hardly, i'm not making an excuse why would you say that? it's just unfortunate that while I was waiting for the cocaine to grow I didn't move within a certain amount of time... I knew there was a IDLE timer but I did not know how long the times are in between it's checks.

Reaction score
Hardly, i'm not making an excuse why would you say that? it's just unfortunate that while I was waiting for the cocaine to grow I didn't move within a certain amount of time... I knew there was a IDLE timer but I did not know how long the times are in between it's checks.
I know it's annoying, I've had it before mate, but it's not really anyone's fault, it's not really anything you can claim for. If you lost your drugs due to a rule break, or an inherent server issue, then fair enough, but if you forgot to move for 15 minutes... Not to mention AFK checks occur every five minute or so IIRC. A little window with a basic mathematics problem to make sure you're there, and not using an anti-AFK bot.

[It's not funny Mini, I'm on mobile, I can't comment.]

Reaction score
I know it's annoying, I've had it before mate, but it's not really anyone's fault, it's not really anything you can claim for. If you lost your drugs due to a rule break, or an inherent server issue, then fair enough, but if you forgot to move for 15 minutes... Not to mention AFK checks occur every five minute or so IIRC. A little window with a basic mathematics problem to make sure you're there, and not using an anti-AFK bot.

[It's not funny Mini, I'm on mobile, I can't comment.]
Okay, well hopefully all goes well but if not im sure ill be able to make the money back somehow

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
44502beb0374d541d9e6e1d1d3771bc4.png

Staff Members are not evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.