AR On Lucas Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: _Patrxk / Brian Johnson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lucas Stone / Lucas Stone
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107269509 (What i got given in ooc)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I walked into the city car garage, and saw this guy staring at me so after giving him some verbal abuse as you do, i decided to go to my car and get on with my day. As I unlock my car and look at him, he then decided to pull out a knife and decided to stab me to death. I believe @LucasStone broke 2.1 and possibly 2.5 as he decided to kill me for giving him verbal abuse. i personally think that he just got bored and as there was no staff members on, he decided he could just kill me and no one would find out. I have not had any sort of conflict with @LucasStone in game so he had no reason to kill me.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Additional Comments: This Happened at 00:38 29/09/2016 Just in case a staff member wants to get the logs of him killing me or the ooc name is wrong.

Reaction score
Hello, @Madda & @_Patrxk I have been out all day, sorry for the slow reply, believe it or not I do have a life outside of GMOD! I just wanted to write this to say that I understand what I have done wrong and will be willing to work with the staff team and the guy who made the AR Request in order to resolve this issue in a professional manner. My PC actually records everything steam related and I will post a video of it below so that you can see what happened from my POV.

I hope that pleases you Madda. I accept any punishment you wish to give me which you deem appropriate enough to move on from this situation.

Once again sorry for the slow reply.

Reaction score
Accepted

User will be banned for 1 day as he stabbed you over nothing and did so in a public setting

Status
Not open for further replies.