Ludde: STEAM_0:0:10202724
Madus: STEAM_0:1:7265540
His/Her SteamID:
Ludde: STEAM_0:0:10202724
Madus: STEAM_0:1:7265540

Reason:
Madus: 5.1, 2.5, 3.2 and 6.3
Ludde: 5.1, 2.5, 3.2 and 3.24

Not sure about 3.2, but they seemed to be communicating by the way they have acted after this piece of demo. They killed me after a successful mugging. Admitted I did threaten them. But it was no need to kill me. After they killed me, they then proceeded to wreck my car. And Madus gunpointed Clark in full view of the NPCs. Also I have been told that area is a public setting, so they violated 5.1. Ludde broke 3.24, when he could have used LOOC for the screenshot, I accessed my inventory to take stuff out of it. If I broke any rules during it, I wasn't aware, I only accessed my inventory to take all the stuff out.

Evidence:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wv8u5gtxsp86qq/perpheads_demo_2014-10-20 11-01-47.dem?dl=0

It's right at the end, make sure you watch till the end as I had my car wrecked.

http://prntscr.com/4xy5wg Also a bit of a coincidence about his mic being muted whilst it looked like he was metaming :)

Garrett Woodfield

+Support, havn't watched the demo, but i have tried where people mugged me very close to an npc, it got cleared out though.

Reaction score
Alright, I'll take this rule by rule.
First accusation,
5.1: First of all, this rule was never broken. When we mugged you guys we did it in a very isolated location and did everything by the book.
2.5: Again, another rule that I don't know why you brought it up. Could it have been since we destroyed your car? If so, during the mug we asked you to give us everything you had. You dragged this out a very long time and every time we asked for a print screen of your inventory, you dropped a little bit more. To us this seemed incredibly fishy and it was not even after we mugged you we got the print screen. However, during the entire mug you repeatedly threatened to kill both me and my comrade Madus. We took these threats seriously and when you did it for maybe the third or forth time we decided to end your life, and also send a message that we did will not show fear towards your threats and therefor we shoot your vehicle.
3.2: I don't know what to write here. We did not break this rule, we don't use a third party communication application. This is just a invalid theory without solid evidence, end of story.
3.24: At first we did not want to do this at all, but you made us. I bet if you can see how you were dropping in the mug when we clearly asked you to "drop everything" and you start dropping non sense items like only your phone and a few burgers etc. Then we asked politely for a screenshot of your inventory - and you dropped more. No screenshot, we asked for a screenshot - you dropped more. You must agree that TO us this seems incredibly fishy and since there was no admin online at the time that could confirm our suspicion we did the best of the situation.

Any questions, name them and you will have them answered.

Reaction score
+Support, havn't watched the demo, but i have tried where people mugged me very close to an npc, it got cleared out though.
You are obviously not familiar with what happened WHAT SO EVER. P.S. keep out the hate, even if you say "no offence" -Mannerwaffel

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+support at the begining of the demo he pointed a gun at your friend in public for punching the car or something. at the glass go they started breaking 3.24 by talking abou ban request or something?(didnt hear it good because i had it on max speed) also they asked you to make a Screenshot what is OOC. they also killed you for no reason because you did everything they asked you to do (RDM and 2.5) they also started mugging you in a place where IRL would be a lot of people. i also think the same as you about 3.2 because they don't talk to eachother the whole time and they know what to do everytime.

Reaction score
3.24: At first we did not want to do this at all, but you made us.
if you didnt want to break that rule why did you broke it like 5 or more times?

Reaction score
if you didnt want to break that rule why did you broke it like 5 or more times?
If you could have been arsed to read the entire text you might have been able to understand. Since he refused to drop everything from his inventory as we told him, and did it a small part at a time, often after we asked for a print screen of his inventory. It seemed fishy to us and there was no admin we could have called at the time to help us out.

Reaction score
Ban Request Accepted. The User "Ludde" will be banned for 2 weeks due to breaking the rules, 1.4; 2.5; 3.24; 3.3; 3.5 and 5.5 and having 7 warnings on record. "Matinio" will recieve a week ban for breaking 2.5, 3.3 and 5.1. 1.4 is because of threatening Ethan to get him banned or basicly making a ban request on him. 3.4 because you killed ethan at the intersection while beeing on gunpoint. closed and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.