M24 refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Tyrone Trevis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52418897

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Well, i was transporting my m24 into our base, and apparently cops were there wich i had no idea of, so i was gonna leave and put it back in storage but then cops sarted to shoot etc and it ender me being rdmed and cops confiscating my m24

Evidence:

Tick:

Reaction score
You should of stopped when he said, if you did and then explained you were transporting it you would of been able to keep it. Do not really know why you were shot though.

//EDIT: Just thought I would clear up my point. I am not saying Eddie should of been shot here, he was no threat at all. However Eddie should not of run, by doing so he failed to cooperate with Law Enforcement. It would of been better if he announced he was on the scene and then informed the officers he was transporting the weapon, he no knowledge officers were inside. However that did not happen.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Although it is your fault for not stopping, there was no reason for you to be shot dead. If I were you I would create a ban request.

Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't think you were transporting. You drove around the city with your gun equipped, but I don't see a reason why they shot you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There were no reason at any point shoot or kill Eddie in this situation. I would suggest making a ban request, as Luke failed to properly follow law 11.11, as you at no point or time appeared to be intending to harm anyone, nor did you pose a threat. Your weapon was placed on your back, and rather than opening fire, a pursuit should have been started.
You were apparently executed while typing a message, which also should not have happened.

In this case, as far as the police knew, you had only been carrying that weapon on private property. It might've been suspicious that you tried to escape (which would need some explaining, really), but there was indeed an excessive use of force.

I am kinda neutral on whether or not to support a refund, but I would support a ban request if one were to be made.

Alex

You stood against your car with the m24 on your back, there was NO reason at all for Luke Person (abusive cop:booty) to shoot you... He was trigger happy and wanted an m24. That's the story, but yeah, good luck on your ban request, but Luke is honestly gonna come up with some shitty reason as of why he shot you.. Anyways, good luck and +support.

Reaction score
Refund request denied,

You were illegally transporting the Firearm so regardless of the outcome that was administered you still would of lost the M24 if it was played by the rules so we can't refund your item(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.