New M24 refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Tyrone Trevis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52418897

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Well, i was transporting my m24 into our base, and apparently cops were there wich i had no idea of, so i was gonna leave and put it back in storage but then cops sarted to shoot etc

The cops had no reason to confiscate my m24 as they had no Idea i was illegaly TRANSPORTING, and they failed to indicate that there was a crims scene going on, and also Luke got a 1wk ban, wich showd that he did break the rules wich was the reason they confiscated my m24

Evidence:

Tick:

Reaction score
Pretty sure according to law 6.2 or 6.3 (Can't remember) You should not transport your gun on your back but in the car trunk.

Even though Luke shot you your gun would've still been illegal and would've been confiscated.

Reaction score
The fucking corruption of the police is astounding, you deserve the rifle back, Luke Person has to be the most abusive piece of shit on the server, breaks the laws, told you to face the car then fucking executes you?!

+SUPPORT!

Reaction score
Denied

Regardless of Luke and the Police's actions your firearm was still being illegally transported, here have a law quote:

''When transporting a firearm(s) through a Public Area, the firearm must at all times be kept within a storage container, like the trunk of your vehicle. Unless a firearm is being transported to a method of storage nearby in a timely manner it may not be concealed/carried as part of clothing, eg: holsters, or within pockets, etc, when in a Public Area''

If you'd like to refer to the bold text, if I'm not mistaken (the video clip doesn't outline this very well) you transported your firearm on your back all the way from the city to the subs, this is in breach of the law first and foremost as it was not kept in a storage container and secondly was not done in a timely manner whatsoever. In conclusion the transportation of the firearm was illegal and its confiscation was justified, although the way it was carried out was not justified. In addition to this if you were legally transporting the firearm running away from police and driving into a pole isn't the best way to show it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.