Mark Jenkings/Typical BR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: BA98 /Ben Anderson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Typical/Mark Jenkins

His/Her SteamID: don't know

Why Should This Player Be Punished: he should at least get a warning for 4.1 and 3.3, we were in and rp sit but i dropped connection and when i came back he hunted me and my friend down and found us next to my broken down car ran up and randomly cuffed me took me to his car and said get in but the door wasn't open so i went over towards my friend who watched he then beat me down and i died, he could have just dragged me back and opened the door considering i was cuffed .

Evidence (Demo Required): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B745VKlBUgpOa2hKbzdGN19wQkk/view?usp=sharing
Tick: 28000

Reaction score
Ok firstly, You dropped connection, Then I was given a go-ahead by Ash, To continue role-play when he got back, in which I did.

I handcuffed BA98, and dragged him to my car, I then said "Get in" in which he didn't, So I then stopped dragging him in order for me to open the door, and for him to get into the car, He then ran away, In which I pulled out my baton, and started hitting him to suppress him and stop him from walking away, he then continued to walk away, in which case where I hit him once more, and then he collapsed to the floor, He collapsed to the floor due to him being weak, I overall hit him about 4-6 times I wouldn't say that I hit him any more, feel free to check the demo to see how many times I did hit him, I then called a medic but the medic didn't arrive.

Also considering I was coming to arrest you for breaking law, 1.7 (Threat of physical harm), It lead into the actions that I took, I would obviously of treated you different, but at the end of the day BA98, You shouldn't of ran.

Reaction score
Under Consideration

The demo will be reviewed shortly.
The outcome is pending.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1422478731,1422474024][/DOUBLEPOST]
Typical did not inform BA98 that he is going to continue the roleplay, which led to confusion of the victim and him making a report about "random handcuffing" also, the use of force was excessive as he could have hit him once with the baton and the continue to drag him.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.