Masks

Reaction score
!!Yes this has been suggested before, but it lacked some info!!
Topic: Add buyable ski masks

Short explanation (in notes):
-Players could be able to buy ski masks in any gas station or clothes shop
-If a player wears a ski mask, his nametag will be invisible
-Players will be given a special id for when they're typing in the chat (example: MASK:04671)
-Could be a one time purchase, or untill you log off. Maybe only permanent for vips or something

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
When there are for example org wars, I see alot of people metagaming other peoples name to kill them since they saw their name on the forum post in the organization section. If this would be added, there would be less metagaming since they won't see the name above the head, but you can still see who it is when they type something in the chat (ooc'ly). So when you have to report someone, you can ask him to say something in the chat and report his mask-id, and staff members could check which id is associated with who.

Could be useful for not to be recognized when doing criminal activities, as people tend to metagame someones name to take revenge when getting mugged.

Optional additions:
- Not any that I know of, add some more ideas in the comments below if I missed anything, or close it if it's too excessive and really been suggested too similar.

Reaction score
Removed - Moderator

+support because immersive rp and I feel like this would improve kidnap RP

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I like it and even tho it has been accepted i will still +SUPPORT, there should be a law that anyone caught in public wearing a ski mask can be arrested and searched or whatever to stop everyone running around with ski masks

Reaction score
+Support this got accepted in the past and hasent been added yet
(should be added and the old sweatervest 2 since that suggestion got accepted to :3 )

Reaction score
-support I would guess that everyone would just run around with these ski masks. See: SantosRP. Even if it would add some great RP, it would just be horrible for the experience when everyone is running around with these masks.

Edit: OK, if it will be illegal, I gonna support this since it would stop the metagaming a bit

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
But if this is added I would also want different masks than just a ski mask, like in PayDay and GTA. I want to be able to buy Jacket's mask from Hotline: Miami to complete my new character.

hlm2_featured.jpg

Reaction score
Add two things to the explanation:
- Would be completely absolutely illegal to wear, getting caught can result in a 5 year prison time and all the other protocols such as confiscation of everything illegal, this would prevent players from wearing them 24/7
- Because Bakassi

If these will be added aswell this would very good.
+Support otherwise, this has been needed for a long time, just make sure no glitches will happend with this and golden asshole.