MattIs

Alex

So, basically I made a report about a guy breaking 3.4, matt was there within minutes, I believe he was there within 1 minute, yet i had waited around 15-30 minutes before he joined, I must say, matt puts a lot of time into doing admin work, now when that sit was over, something that totally had nothing to do with whatever I reported someone for, he didn't put me down, but listened and actually helped solve another situation whilst at the roof, I must say, I really like the way he deals with admin situations, as well as i had an action request that was denied due to no steam names / id's being available, yet he used 3 minutes or so to search up the steam names (within logs as I ran the persons over afterwards) Which he then solved and otherwise unsolvable thing!

You are doing great at being a staff member @MattIsMadForCod you really deserve your position as an administrator back!

Reaction score
He does, he is a great staff member and dedicates his time for PERP.
Hope you get admin maybe soon, other than that keep up your good work and don't do it for the rank, but for the people.

Reaction score
doing admin work,

sales-support-job.ashx

Matt doing some sick 'Admin work'

MattIs

Thanks for the kind words buddy! I appreciate it!

Have yourself a great Christmas!