MattIs

Reaction score
Lately I have been realising how much Matt really does for both the community and the staff team...

Firstly, he is always checking up on the staff team, seeing how we can improve and making notices about things that can be improved upon. He provides support for the staff team, and is willing to ensure that everyone is happy in their position. Also, he is seeing ways in which the community itself can be improved, and puts a lot of dedication into ensuring the community is doing well.

So thank you Matt, for being a great administrator!
:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I 100% agree with this.
The first time i met Matt was months ago and since i first called him "MattIsMadForCock" (I know..) i have only seen him excel in the community. His nice personality mixed with his relaxed attitude really does put a calm vibe into the server.

Reaction score
I first met Matt just before my first ban, he decided to insult me, attempt to raid my store and effectively led customers away from my business. In an act of revenge, I molotoved what I thought was his store, it turned out he was just staying at his friend's place, so I burned over 100k worth of guns and got banned for 3 days.

I like Matt.

Reaction score
I totally agree. Unless you don't become a scary person with a Liverpool shirt and a Green Mazda; then get ready for beatings.

Last edited:

MattIs

Thanks Everyone :shamefullyembarrased:
There's so many great players and staff on the team!
Together we can get this community back to what it used to be and its all because of the kindness and welcomeness (is that a word) of you all :)