Mazda Furai Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

STEAM_0:1:95528259

640px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

Reaction score
As many of you already know, @Carrot won the Mazda Furai from the spin-to-win wheel today. He won it legitimately but he does not need it as he already had it and is a developer.
We decided to raffle the car to someone responding to this thread.

To participate, respond to this thread with some message that includes your SteamID.
Since many people were spinning their hearts out today, we will give anyone who used the spin-to-win wheel today two tickets rather than one (i.e. you are twice as likely to win). We have the logs so you do not need to mention it in your post!
However, if you have not span the wheel today, you can still win, so feel free to participate anyways!
The raffle will take place time tomorrow evening! I will livestream it on Discord.

Note: If you reply more than once to this thread, or with a SteamID that does not belong to you, you will be disqualified.
If you are currently banned or already own the Furai and the Trike you are not allowed to participate.
STEAM_0:1:241554366 Rafi

Reaction score
As many of you already know, @Carrot won the Mazda Furai from the spin-to-win wheel today. He won it legitimately but he does not need it as he already had it and is a developer.
We decided to raffle the car to someone responding to this thread.

To participate, respond to this thread with some message that includes your SteamID.
Since many people were spinning their hearts out today, we will give anyone who used the spin-to-win wheel today two tickets rather than one (i.e. you are twice as likely to win). We have the logs so you do not need to mention it in your post!
However, if you have not span the wheel today, you can still win, so feel free to participate anyways!
The raffle will take place time tomorrow evening! I will livestream it on Discord.

Note: If you reply more than once to this thread, or with a SteamID that does not belong to you, you will be disqualified.
If you are currently banned or already own the Furai and the Trike you are not allowed to participate.
If you already own the Furai, you can give it to a player of your choice instead.
STEAM_0:0:219035785 free is free

Status
Not open for further replies.