Medellin Cartel -Applications =OPEN

Reaction score
COPY BELOW THIS LINE

(Please make your title something like: (In-game name)'s Medellin Cartel Application
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Name(In-Game):

How old are you?:

Why should we allow you to join The Medellin Cartel?(5 Sentences):

Why should we let you join over other people who apply?(3 Sentences):

Do you have any Good Skills?

Have you been in any other organizations? If so, list them:

Do you understand that if you snitch other member and what we will do you will set your own safety in danger and you will be kicked out

Attachments

• MEDELLIN.png
    MEDELLIN.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Reaction score
PABLO DECLARES WAR
220px-Pablo_Escobar_Mug.jpg

Reaction score
if anyone else dumb rates this, your sad af. Big ups to the legend @Dimitris Kowalski

Leave them be they think rating dumb on me they are better cause they are low IQ it not my fault and i dont mind when you have all the specials around you doesnt mean you also special and i am not talking about you kenty a lot of people around us are special and i make fun of them calling them special @Kenty you goood ma PD BOY

Reaction score
Leave them be they think rating dumb on me they are better cause they are low IQ it not my fault and i dont mind when you have all the specials around you doesnt mean you also special and i am not talking about you kenty a lot of people around us are special and i make fun of them calling them special @Kenty you goood ma PD BOY
Rating our posts dumb huh. *leaked image of colombian forces trying to destroy medellin cartel* .....jpg

Deleted member 4983

Alright, settle down, Mister Bodyguard.

Reaction score
you do know this is an application page, not a shitposting one? So how about everyone stop replying unless they are applying or inputing something useful to the page.