Draftking

IC Information-
Name:
Mitch Johnsen
Current Balance (money):
Vehicles:
Mercedes E63 AMG
Organization History:
Outlaws, The langstons , The Night Stalkers and some other organisations i forgot.
Skills/talents:
Driving, Decent shooter (Working on Markmanships) I am aiming to become a crafter aswell, I am friendly towards everyone who is friendly towards me and my friends.
Reason for wanting to join the organization:
I want to join an active organisation to base and raid with. I like to hang out shoot some cops etc. I know a few of your members like: Dylan Rusell , George Wolff and Samuel Smithson

Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name: Kelson

IC Information-
Name: Frank Taylor
Current Balance (money): like 600k or something
Vehicles: Maseratti Ghibli S
Organization History: Wagwan, Harpers, GSE
Skills/talents: 125 firearms, 100 rifle marksmanship, i can craft bombs
Reason for wanting to join the organization: i got some friends in it

Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name: R-Flex

IC Information-
Name: Damon Wraith
Current Balance (money): 1.6m
Vehicles: Dodge Charger 2012
Organization History: Harpers
Skills/talents: Decent at building , decent aim , great communication and teamwork skills and also able to craft every in game rifle and below ( 97 Firearms )
Reason for wanting to join the organization: Looking for a good and long lasting organization to join that also has some experienced members in it.

Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name: fintuss

IC Information-
Name: fintuss eriksson
Current Balance (money): 850k
Vehicles: mercedes mclaren slr
Organization History: omertas, jewish mafia. there's too many to name
Skills/talents: shooting, driving mainly. working on my firearms atm so crafting aswell i guess
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I know quite a bit of people in the org and my previous org died like most of them do. this seems like a good org that wont die by next week

Reaction score
Posted for Henry

Steam Name:h3nr7 (Tupac Jones)

IC Information-
Name: Tupac Jones
Current Balance (money): 400k
Vehicles:mini
Organization History: Graveside, Triads
Skills/talents: I can defend well and i'm not annoying i'm very quite in game
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I base with members of your org 24/7 people such as Tom Henderson, Artemis and George. Since i've been basing with the org members i've noticed how nice they are and how good they are and I want to be apart of it all.

Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name: Harley M

IC Information-
Name: Harley Mack
Current Balance (money): 50k
Vehicles: Mclaren p1
Organization History: omertas, Wagwan, The family, ...
Skills/talents: Flanking/shooting/kos, Helping my org members.
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I know many members of your organisation, I sometimes even help you guys in kos cops. I would like to help you guys in every way possible. I'm also a very serious guy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name: ICEKILLER_99

IC Information-
Name: Jack Richards
Current Balance (money): like 2.1 mill
Vehicles: Mazda RX7 (Bodykit + upgraded once,total is like 1 mill)
Organization History: Los Locos,The Harpers(hacker orgs fucking regret joining them lmao)GSE,The Dark Red and Blue people,wagwan
Skills/talents: shooty shooty yes
Reason for wanting to join the organization: because i want to respect women and all the orgs i was in died/got disbanded + i got a lot of friends in this org

Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name: peemnaja

IC Information-
Name: Max Kuy
Current Balance (money): 1.3 mil
Vehicles: Tesla Model S
Organization History: The Omertas , Onyx Empire and the rest that I cant remember
Skills/talents: 125 Firearms , 100 Rifle and SMG Marksmanship and shooting
Reason for wanting to join the organization: i do know some of the member that is in the org and have been basing with them quite awhile and i want to find an actual org that i can help/base/raid with.

Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name: Ashur

IC Information-
Name: Ashley Bolton
Current Balance (money): 1,6mill
Vehicles: Currently none, could buy one, but i'm saving up.
Organization History: Jarheads, Onyx Empire, Morpheus
Skills/talents: OK Shooter, decent a building
Reason for wanting to join the organization: Looking for an org that is active, and i have got a few friends in here which i base/raid with alot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name: <Rhys>

IC Information-
Name: Rhys Rodriguez
Current Balance (money): 1.2 Mill
Vehicles: Mitsubishi Evo
Organization History: The Family, The Gandhi Enterprise and many more
Skills/talents: Shooting, base building
Reason for wanting to join the organization: A lot of skilled players and I want an organisation who are not minges.
Accepted

OOC Information-
Steam Name: ICEKILLER_99

IC Information-
Name: Jack Richards
Current Balance (money): like 2.1 mill
Vehicles: Mazda RX7 (Bodykit + upgraded once,total is like 1 mill)
Organization History: Los Locos,The Harpers(hacker orgs fucking regret joining them lmao)GSE,The Dark Red and Blue people,wagwan
Skills/talents: shooty shooty yes
Reason for wanting to join the organization: because i want to respect women and all the orgs i was in died/got disbanded + i got a lot of friends in this org
Accepted

OOC Information-
Steam Name: Ashur

IC Information-
Name: Ashley Bolton
Current Balance (money): 1,6mill
Vehicles: Currently none, could buy one, but i'm saving up.
Organization History: Jarheads, Onyx Empire, Morpheus
Skills/talents: OK Shooter, decent a building
Reason for wanting to join the organization: Looking for an org that is active, and i have got a few friends in here which i base/raid with alot.
Denied

OOC Information-

IC Information-
Vehicles: Mclaren p1
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I know many members of your organisation, I sometimes even help you guys in kos cops. I would like to help you guys in every way possible. I'm also a very serious guy.
Accepted on trial

OOC Information-
Steam Name: Kelson

IC Information-
Name: Frank Taylor
Current Balance (money): like 600k or something
Vehicles: Maseratti Ghibli S
Organization History: Wagwan, Harpers, GSE
Skills/talents: 125 firearms, 100 rifle marksmanship, i can craft bombs
Reason for wanting to join the organization: i got some friends in it
Accepted

Posted for Henry

Steam Name:h3nr7 (Tupac Jones)

IC Information-
Name: Tupac Jones
Vehicles:mini
Organization History: Graveside, Triads
Skills/talents: I can defend well and i'm not annoying i'm very quite in game
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I base with members of your org 24/7 people such as Tom Henderson, Artemis and George. Since i've been basing with the org members i've noticed how nice they are and how good they are and I want to be apart of it all.
Denied

OOC Information-
Steam Name: peemnaja

IC Information-
Name: Max Kuy
Current Balance (money): 1.3 mil
Vehicles: Tesla Model S
Organization History: The Omertas , Onyx Empire and the rest that I cant remember
Skills/talents: 125 Firearms , 100 Rifle and SMG Marksmanship and shooting
Reason for wanting to join the organization: i do know some of the member that is in the org and have been basing with them quite awhile and i want to find an actual org that i can help/base/raid with.
Denied

OOC Information-
Steam Name: fintuss

IC Information-
Name: fintuss eriksson
Current Balance (money): 850k
Vehicles: mercedes mclaren slr
Organization History: omertas, jewish mafia. there's too many to name
Skills/talents: shooting, driving mainly. working on my firearms atm so crafting aswell i guess
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I know quite a bit of people in the org and my previous org died like most of them do. this seems like a good org that wont die by next week
Denied

OOC Information-
Steam Name: R-Flex

IC Information-
Name: Damon Wraith
Current Balance (money): 1.6m
Vehicles: Dodge Charger 2012
Organization History: Harpers
Skills/talents: Decent at building , decent aim , great communication and teamwork skills and also able to craft every in game rifle and below ( 97 Firearms )
Reason for wanting to join the organization: Looking for a good and long lasting organization to join that also has some experienced members in it.
Denied

OOC Information-
Steam Name:
Draftking

IC Information-
Name:
Mitch Johnsen
Current Balance (money): 18k
Vehicles: Mercedes E63 AMG
Organization History: Outlaws, The langstons , The Night Stalkers and some other organisations i forgot.
Skills/talents: Driving, Decent shooter (Working on Markmanships) I am aiming to become a crafter aswell, I am friendly towards everyone who is friendly towards me and my friends.
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I want to join an active organisation to base and raid with. I like to hang out shoot some cops etc. I know a few of your members like: Dylan Rusell , George Wolff and Samuel Smithson
Denied

OOC Information-
Steam Name: JBiRKSY

IC Information-
Name: Jak Birksy
Vehicles: SLR, GMC 2x upgraded
Organization History: NiP and that
Skills/talents: Shooting
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I like the people like @Jamal and @JackZ
Accepted

OOC Information-
Steam Name:

Royhb

IC Information-
Name:

Joe Watson
Current Balance (money):
Vehicles:
BMW M1
Organization History:
Harpers, Gandhi enterprise, The Family. They are the main ones.
Skills/talents:
I am a good driver and an alright shooter.
Because i want an org that raids and bases also i am friends with some of the people in the org.
Denied

OOC Information-
Steam Name: Bert

IC Information-
Name: James Timmons
Current Balance (money): 100k (I had around 1mil until I blew it all on seeds, and crafting mats.)
Vehicles: Double upgraded mini cuz why not. Will probably remove the upgrades for crafting money.
Organization History: Old Skool Mafia, A bunch of other ones that don't come to mind. And the cringe crafting org.
Skills/talents: Im a great shot with practically any pistol, and SMG. I specialize with the Scar in the categorey of assault rifles.
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I know quite a few members within this organization. And I help them out pretty frequently. I have had quite a few engagements where I have had to help members of this organization, and I have had the chance to see how you guys operate, and from my experiences this seems like a great organization.
Denied

OOC Information-
Steam Name:
SleepyMode

IC Information-
Name:
Jessica Fox
Current Balance (money): 500k with about 200k in drugs, recently spent a huge amount of money on guns and such.
Vehicles: BMW M3 2x upgraded
Organization History: WAGWAN, The Harpers, The Jewish Mafia, Imorgless, Morpheus
Skills/talents: Decent shooter, I suppose.
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I'm looking for an organization that is likely to actually do things for a change and will stand for some time unlike some of my previous organizations.
Denied

If you were denied, contact me for the reason why.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name:
Janice

IC Information-
Name:
Janice McGlinchy
Current Balance (money):
900K I think
Vehicles:
Maserati Quattroporte: Scion xD
Organization History:
The Family, Gandhi Enterprise, Belotti Syndicate, Atomics Craftin
Skills/talents:
I can craft and shoot skids, Can sort of drive but that can be edgy at times
I don't have an org and cant be arsed cutting about myself anymore. This org seems to be one that is staying for a bit so I think It would be good for me. I know a few people who are/were in the org and would like to join to help them and other members out

Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name:
Janice

IC Information-
Name:
Janice McGlinchy
Current Balance (money): 900K I think
Vehicles: Maserati Quattroporte: Scion xD
Organization History: The Family, Gandhi Enterprise, Belotti Syndicate, Atomics Craftin
Skills/talents: I can craft and shoot skids, Can sort of drive but that can be edgy at times
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I don't have an org and cant be arsed cutting about myself anymore. This org seems to be one that is staying for a bit so I think It would be good for me. I know a few people who are/were in the org and would like to join to help them and other members out
Denied, blame someone other than me because I wanted you in xd

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information-

IC Information-
Vehicles: Mclaren p1 + Van
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I know many members of your organisation, I sometimes even help you guys in kos cops. I would like to help you guys in every way possible. I'm also a very serious guy. I got told to reapply so...

Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name:
Guess You're right

IC Information-
Name:
Ashley Decker
Current Balance (money): 100k (wasted 200 on mats yesterday)
Vehicles: Audi S5
Organization History: The Harpers, Los Locos, Morpheus
Skills/talents: Crafting and shooting bois, my driving is not bad aswell. Plus I always help my orgs even if we are in disadvantage.
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I really enjoy perp and i need an org that actually help each other and are active, also trying to get more involved in the community

Last edited:
Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name:
Illusion

IC Information-
Name:
Joe Diamond
Current Balance (money): 40k (Just bought a car this morning)
Vehicles: McLaren P1
Organization History: WAGWAN, Jarheads, Somali Pirates, The Families, The Belotti Syndicate, The Purps, GSE
Skills/talents: I am lvl 125 firearms so I can craft anything, I have the perfect gene combination which allows me to craft everything besides a TV and still have regen 2, and I am lvl 100 rifle marksmanship, so I can shoot well.
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I've been orgless for a while and I want a solid org that I can raid with and just generally have fun with. I know there are some really nice people in the org, so raiding and basing with them would be fun.

Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name:
BeepBeepImAJeep

IC Information-
Name:
Jayden Andollini
Current Balance (money):
Vehicles:
Lamborghini Gallardo
Organization History:
The Harpers , Wagwan , Morpheus , The Italian Mafia and some other organisations i don't remember the names of.
Skills/talents:
I'm a very Patient and organised guy , i like to plan stuff out before it happens. I love to plan out positions in a bank raid for example. I'm a decent shooter when i have my time , i'm not the type of guy to kill 6 people on my own but i can handle myself. I also love to help people and do the ''Dirty'' work in the organisation.
I'm looking to meet new people and i haven't really had the opportunity for that since a week or so, i've decided to start looking for an organisation again as my old organisation (Morpheus) got disbanded. I'm just looking for an organisation where i can do my things mainwhile having fun with others , and i think this one is worth my while.

Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name: Bubbles

IC Information-
Name: John Hughes
Current Balance (money): $270,000
Vehicles: None (Saving up for a car around $470,000)
Organization History: Other than an Organisation with a few mates, none.
Skills/talents: I'd like to say I am supportive to friends. I very much believe in family and team work. I like to stay quite chilled out in bad situations so I can think clearer. Despite not having a car, I am also quite good at driving. Other than that, I haven't had all that much experience.
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I wanted to learn skills from more experienced people. I figure it'll do me some good. I also want to be a part of a family like I said to the question above. I don't have much going for me but I'd appreciate the chance, Thank you.

Reaction score
OOC Information-
Steam Name:
Bubbles

IC Information-
Name:
John Hughes
Current Balance (money): $270,000
Vehicles: None (Saving up for a car around $470,000)
Organization History: Other than an Organisation with a few mates, none.
Skills/talents: I'd like to say I am supportive to friends. I very much believe in family and team work. I like to stay quite chilled out in bad situations so I can think clearer. Despite not having a car, I am also quite good at driving. Other than that, I haven't had all that much experience.
Reason for wanting to join the organization: I wanted to learn skills from more experienced people. I figure it'll do me some good. I also want to be a part of a family like I said to the question above. I don't have much going for me but I'd appreciate the chance, Thank you.
pretty sure org's dead mate, sorry to break it to ya

Status
Not open for further replies.