MEGALOLIS

Reaction score
By the way, something serious, in school theres a group of weebs in my class.
One of them was showing hentai when we went to some kind of a theater for a show.
And one of them has a notebook with some kind of pink loli dragon thing.
+Like 4 of them are reading death note mangas, each one has a seperate manga.

Deleted member 4983

Servants of Jesus finds this organisation UNHOLY
We declare war
.... --- .--. . / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / .- .-.. .-.. / .-. . .- -.. -.-- / - --- / -- . . - / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- .- -.- . .-. --..-- / ... - ..- .--. .. -.. / .. -. ..-. .. -.. . .-.. ... .-.-.-
U declared war on a member of the Servants of Jesus this is giving me crusade flashbacks bro

JRW

Reaction score
might mug sweaters and steal cars 24/7 in perp and its funny... well to you anyway, but you all genuinely watch anime IRL :laughcry:

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
might mug sweaters and steal cars 24/7 in perp and its funny... well to you anyway, but you all genuinely watch anime IRL :laughcry:
But you still wanted to join the org and got a bit salty and kicked @JER out the base because he said "No" also thanks for helping me get to sleep btw bro, really needed help going to sleep last night so I just watched that new montage of yours, really helps!

JRW

Reaction score
But you still wanted to join the org and got a bit salty and kicked @JER out the base because he said "No" also thanks for helping me get to sleep btw bro, really needed help going to sleep last night so I just watched that new montage of yours, really helps!
Glad I could help, only asked to join because I was orgless and bored don’t get too big for ur boots go watch some hentai before bed probably better than a montage of perp must of been a tricky wank x

Reaction score
sounds like a man of full virginity
2zgWJEd.jpg

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Glad I could help, only asked to join because I was orgless and bored don’t get too big for ur boots go watch some hentai before bed probably better than a montage of perp must of been a tricky wank x

Dw I'd rather watch Hentai than a 1killage montage of plpd beretta cops for 5 mins xoxo but I couldn't beat my dick to your montage if i tried, never seen anyone with such boring clips in my life, i'll be surprised if someone actually is able to respond to your AR without falling asleep x