Mental Health

Reaction score
find emotional releases and hobbies outside of video games

leave the house and get fresh air, go on walks

make sure you're eating a balanced diet and cut down on heavily processed foods

vitamin d supplementation can help a lot, vitamin d deficiency is a leading cause of low moods and its not gonna cure you but i find it helps a lot

make sure your sleep is consistently enough and you're waking up at natural intervals as opposed to interrupting your sleep cycles, you can do some quick research on this on google to find out more

following on from this, make a routine for your days where you try to sleep and eat at set times to give yourself some little organisation

find something you want to change in your life e.g you want to clean your room more often, and then take time out of each day every day to do 1 little thing, such as putting 1 item of clothing away, until the routine builds and you're doing it normally - this will work with exercising as well which i'll mention below

working out and being physically active is one of the best things you can do for your mental health, even if it starts off as 5 pushups a day or walking for 15 minutes its about building the habits, it'll naturally scale up

Reaction score
If you're ever looking for someone to just talk to whilst feeling really low in yourself or you're experiencing suicidal thoughts, please take a look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

I know my response is pretty short because I'm no professional but getting yourself out of the house and getting some exercise is what helped me in a boost of confidence during my moments. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and the feeling is only temporary if you are willing to help yourself ultimately, there is always support along the way like mentioned.

@MaverickRat lets take this one a bit more serious

Reaction score
If you're ever looking for someone to just talk to whilst feeling really low in yourself or you're experiencing suicidal thoughts, please take a look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

I know my response is pretty short because I'm no professional but getting yourself out of the house and getting some exercise is what helped me in a boost of confidence during my moments. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and the feeling is only temporary if you are willing to help yourself ultimately, there is always support along the way like mentioned.

@MaverickRat lets take this one a bit more serious
okay :)))))))))))))), but half the time these threads pop up it just seems a bit silly and surely youd goto google first, not going to cause an argument but sorry mate

Reaction score
okay :)))))))))))))), but half the time these threads pop up it just seems a bit silly and surely youd goto google first, not going to cause an argument but sorry mate
if you have nothing useful to say keep it to yourself mate

Reaction score
Hello,
Im sorry you're struggling at this time with your mental health, just know that many of us in this community especially the staff team are always here to talk most hours of the day and we will always have a conversation with you.
Things that may help you through certain times include attempting to learn a new skill that you've always wanted to know, taking interest in a new hobby which could include things such as model building[airfix etc] or even legos which many adults still like to own and build due to the process being therapeutic.
You could take your mind off things by going out to the park and feeding ducks etc which has helped me many times due to the peaceful environment of parks, hearing the wind blow the water move and the ducks swarming for that precious bread of yours lmao[they also like seed].
Dependent on how you're feeling socializing may also help, this could be with friends or family of yours that you could visit or arrange an event together etc[Movie night, game night, could go to a dinner and talk about things].
I hope any of this helps mate and again if you need anyone most of us here are willing to talk.

Last edited: