Meow or wuff

Meow or wuff

• Total voters
Reaction score
I hope that wasn't taken at the start of this year because he went missing for a lil over a month and turned up home as if nothing happened smh
i’ve had him for a good 13 years tbf but ya never know

Reaction score
I've had my kitty since 2018 when he was less than a month old
idk if it was 2018 but sometime around then he disappeared for like ages and then came home some day after a long while

Reaction score
imagine having a dog that requires your attention span every 5 minutes every time it does something stupid only for it to beg you to go outside to piss piss poo poo, making you pick up after his business

this post was made cat gang who look out for themselves

Reaction score
imagine having a dog that requires your attention span every 5 minutes every time it does something stupid only for it to beg you to go outside to piss piss poo poo, making you pick up after his business

or steals your coopland sausage rolls that you intentionally leave on the other side of the table so it's unreachable

Reaction score

ur cat gonna eat u when u die

Reaction score
:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:
neGuTUl.jpg

Reaction score

Imagine having a cat that fucks off every day to go eat random shit and would probably stay somewhere else if they got food

Reaction score
Idk wtf dog or cat this is help? Think it’s a cat going by it’s eyes.
07785B6C-A2FB-420C-B9BA-20C4FAFB22FE.jpeg