Merry Christmas.

Reaction score
I Just really wanna say Merry Christmas, now in february I have been here for 2 years, and I have witnessed V1, V2 , and now V3. Its been a great time really, and im really happy for the new map and all the new amazing updates really, I freaking love them, thanks to the owners for that one.

Basically what I wanna say is that I hope everyone has a great time with family and friends now on christmas, merry christmas to everyone here in the community. Have a good one, take care! <3

Christmas-Pictures-1.jpg

Reaction score

Serious note; forgot some of you scandies celebrate Christmas a day early (Jesus wasn't born on the 24th guys ;) ) Merry christmas to you all and I hope you enjoy the time with your family!

Last edited:
Reaction score
MerryChristmasLogoVector-no-bar.jpg

Well, enjoy your time with family and friends- remember that Christmas is about giving too, I expect lots of presents when I get back on Saturday.

Much love,

Deleted member 4084

Have a merry Christmas everybody!
This may be a touching subject to talk about here: There are people out there less fortunate than all of us, people who live on the streets. And others. If you see them - try make their Christmas too!