Merry Christmas

Reaction score
I'm not one to write these kinds of messages but I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas (if you choose to celebrate it) and a Happy New Year. I want to thank you all for making my job as Community Manager as enjoyable as it has been so far. We have had a pretty shit last two years, not as a community but as an entire world with this wank covid thing and unfortunately some of us may have lost friends or family during this period including me, or have had to change the way we live our lives because of it, but we move. I want to extend my thanks to @Efan who is an exceptionally good guy to work with, I am quite grateful we work so well together, even if you are a bit lacking in the design/thread making/anything technological department. I would also like to extend my thanks to other senior staff such as the most active developers @Sam and @Lelios who have put in a lot of work to make this years Christmas a bit more special, it has been very stressful behind the scenes, the owners @Fredy and @TinySlayer who are always accessible for advice or help with something, and also to @Madda and @Dank for their assistance with development. Also some top quality admins in my opinion @Hayden and @Super_. Also thanks to our helpers @rogue @money @nutrient10 @Lucius Husky and @LilChicken for being my favourite little team within the whole staff and @The HitMan for making Christmas special for another year running.

I think as a community we have improved quite a lot in the whole transparency department, and to continue this trend we will look to host a community meeting after the new year, but until then you are each always welcome to ask me any questions and I will respond as quick and detailed as I can be.

tFMGfUq.jpeg

Last edited: