Mic To Text Calling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Let text users speak on the phone

Full description of the idea: Text users can not speak on the phone, so they have to use OOC to speak to the person. Instead, what should happen is the person can talk while on the phone. When he uses text while he is on the phone with somebody, the other person he is talking with will hear him in the chatbar as: [Call] NameHere: Hi!

This could also work for teamspeak, but its invalidated by org chat

Example:
I am the caller and I just called a text person, he can't use his mic so he uses his default text by pressing y it still goes into local but also goes to the call. The caller will see him on his screen at the bottom left like all chat as [Call] NameHere: and anyone not speaking to him on the phone will hear him as default [local]

Why should it be added?:

Because text people can't call people and it gives a disadvantage.

Pros:
+Text people can call people
+More usefulness for text people
+ Less exclusion for text people
Cons:
-Don't see any

*Other additions: Could be used for teamspeak but org chat works just as fine so I don't see why it should be added except for optionality. It is not a text to speech by the way its just text being able to show up to the guy who is calling the man who uses text.

DISCUSSION: https://perpheads.com/threads/mic-to-text-calling.28099/

Feel free to drop opinions to help the idea better. You can troll bait rate if you want >3

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.