Typing on a Phone Call

Reaction score
Topic: Typing on a Phone call

Short explanation (in notes):
- It's Fair to people with out microphones.
- Instead of having to text in a more urgent situation a quick call could save your life.
- Most people think of Texts as a minor thing but a phone call would stand out more.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I got this idea from San Andreas Multi-player mod (SAMP). It had the Message For example this.
[Cellphone] Jay Henderson: What's up?
[Cellphone] Morgan Freeman: The Sky.
It would be more fair to people without microphones to be able to use the Calling Function because it would stand out more than an Average text from someone. Most people don't hear the Beep noise when they are sent a text but when people are called they get their ringtone to play. Which everyone can agree would be more important than a text and would be heard. I can understand if this would be hard to code but it would make us a-lot happier to use the phone knowing we can call someone than having to wait for a text to come back and forward and for the other to respond. :)

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Last edited:
Reaction score
It sounds quite nice, but I don't think it's that necessary tbh. It also depends on the coding that needs to be done, maybe just a notification ''you have received a message'' would do too?

Reaction score
I really like this idea. It gives people without mics a fair way of speaking down the phone. I mean you do have the text function but that's boring! A nice funky +Support from me.