Microphone

Reaction score
Topic: Adding a microphone as SWEP

Short explanation (in notes):
- I think it should become added since there is no way to RP a microphone
- Should come with cinematic camera (which has been accepted)
- Should be a SWEP

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Since there will be a cinematic camera for TV channels, there should be a microphone too.
Maybe adding a metal rod with the microphone as SWEP too. There is already a microphone in the workshop, you could use the model to make it to an SWEP: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=446826189&searchtext=Microphone.
But i think there should be a (i don't know the exact word, i'm using the word out of a internet
dictionary, correct me if i say it wrong) windshield for the microphone. You don't know what it is?
Here is a picture
mikes.jpg

for the channel identification

Optional additions:
Well... nope.

Reaction score
Yeah, that's nice and all, and would be nice for the news people, but what reason do we have for this SWEP? Does it record sounds? Is it just for the looks?

Reaction score
I made a example model for Paralake Channel (the channel that i made):

[DOUBLEPOST=1433597027,1433258435][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe I can give you (developer) the example model and you make a swep out of it?
[DOUBLEPOST=1435427406][/DOUBLEPOST]I find that it is really sad that ideas like my idea needs to get pushed so moderators look at it. There are many suggestions which wait like 5 months to get accepted, too excessived or denied.

Last edited: