Mobile Storage Tracker

Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
- Tracks what items you have on your phone.
- A filter to see what items are in your inventory.
- Just shows what items you have in your storage and how much you have so you can't take them out.

Detailed explanation:
When I'm going around crafting stimpacks and bandages for ALDI, it really annoys me to see that I have bought too much or too little of the same material. I feel like I waste money by doing this and I don't want to go back and forth constantly just to check if I already have 6 rolls of toilet paper or 1 chunk of plastic.
I know it's not much, but for people that craft mega expensive guns and such it does become a pain in the arse.
My idea makes it so that you can just view the amount of items that you have in your storage without the ability to take the items out (of course that would be unrealistic).

Additional options:
- Suggest any below. I can't think of anything else :kappa:

Thank you.

Reaction score
I could just say how you solve this in two words "notepad app". It may be annoying writing down all the time, but why would the storage company make an app which tracks your items? That seems like they'd have to be snooping around to see what you have. I am pretty sure that violates several privacy laws. So yes I see the benefit of having an automated thing for this, but kinda seems like something you should be aware of yourself. Now I'll admit logging off and having things sent back to storage automatically can easily screw up your listing but then again it is partially your responsibility to clean up any mess you make.

Overall I'm a bit mixed as to how I feel about it, because yes it would be nice but I don't feel the storage company should be responsible for listing every person's stuff.

Reaction score
its could be awesome if you can see what there is in your storage from your phone +Support