Money disappearing of test driving a car,

Status
Not open for further replies.

User0

Just to let you know if you are outside of parking lot driving around it will not refund you have to be in lot.
Also what tick?

Reaction score
Just checked the code to see if this could happen and it can, so shy of checking the demo I can say this is valid. But an admin should check the demo for legitimacy of this case and any other case like it. It is corrected for the next update though.

Reaction score
Just checked the code to see if this could happen and it can, so shy of checking the demo I can say this is valid. But an admin should check the demo for legitimacy of this case and any other case like it. It is corrected for the next update though.

Yup, I'll be checking it when I'm back from college. I just need Anders to use the correct format for the thread and I can check everything. I checked the logs when he made the report and the server took $10100 from him, so I just need to see if the car spawns or not. But as I said Anders, I need you to use the correct format.

EDIT:

Denied - The format has not been changed. Please feel free to make another one with the correct format.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.