Police Suggestion More cams in subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: More cams in subs
Suggestion Description: Suburbs has almost no cameras around the houses with the only cam being one at subs storage that is almost fully blocked by a street light. Since subs is a posh neighbourhood it should have more cameras around the big and small houses.

Why should this be added?:
- Easier for dispatch to get coms in subs
- QoL
- More realistic (since suburbs would have lots of CCTV)

What negatives could this have?:
- crim = kinda sad :(

What problem would this suggestion solve?: inability to give out coms for situations around the subs houses.

Reaction score
There is one missing on the subs 11 and subs 7 Street to oversee into the backs of the houses, one on the front and back of subs 2 (look into backyard and front lawn of all subs 1-3 houses), by church with insight into park and subs 8/subs 4 Street with insight into backyard.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Place one connected to the highway that overlooks the road subs 1-3 are on, just connect it to under the highway overlooking that area. Subs is like a complete deadzone when it comes to dispatch as you can only see the backs of subs 1-3 barely from subs monorail cctv

Reaction score
Were would you suggest they go @JuanBonita
Red = Camera
Blue = Camera turning/Direction
I purposely added a lot for potential dev options (i dont think all should be added) and i also added the idea of have CCTV cameras outside each Large subs house ( i think it might be good to add them without movability) since houses like that would definately have CCTV irl. You could also turn some of my idea spots into double cams like the cams outside the pub which can be selected to pub or to projex enterance.

Reaction score
i only included storage and the houses but there could be other spots like one connected to highway/church to overlook church entrance and graveyard

Reaction score
Red = Camera
Blue = Camera turning/Direction
I purposely added a lot for potential dev options (i dont think all should be added) and i also added the idea of have CCTV cameras outside each Large subs house ( i think it might be good to add them without movability) since houses like that would definately have CCTV irl. You could also turn some of my idea spots into double cams like the cams outside the pub which can be selected to pub or to projex enterance.
maybe add uav

that will be aids especially you cant shoot the cameras

Reaction score
im not sure why you want more cameras

the dispatch and the way he work (he can access many cameras / can see where did the cops die "remember u cant take cop life alert") the numbers of cameras on subs i think its fine

subs is the best place to do chop shop and hide in it by adding the cameras it will be almost no where "than forst" to hide safe
What negatives could this have?:
1. even more hard to raid subs dispatch will give info and the tfu sniper and he will camp at high way

2. wont be able to hide there if you steal car

3. remember the cameras cant be shot/disable "subs is open place"

i dont really see why you want to add this the plpd is over power but the cops who is there are bad maybe train them

Reaction score
also make a neighbourhood watch sign so the cameras dont look as weird on the houses

Status
Not open for further replies.