Reaction score
Topic: More CCTV/Dispatch to view Emergency Service Dash cams

Short explanation (in notes):
- More CCTV in areas
- Dispatch CCTV Operator to view Emergency Service Dash cams
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

1. More CCTV coverage in the following areas
- Suburbs (too little coverage + Possible rotating camera ontop of a lamppost?)
- William St
- Church
- 1 to look at Slums apartments
-(Possibly) Highway cameras ((More of))
- to view road to/into glassco & Scrapyard
-Move beach camera further to the left so cameras can see the beach
2. CCTV operator to view police dash cams in order to give running commentary to units for pursuits and effective relaying of information allowing the Police driver to be able to concentrate on driving

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
I do want to replace all the cameras as we now know the perks & flaws of some locations, however we made a lot of blind spots on purpose. I didn't want Paralake to be like British streets.

Reaction score
This would be a good thing for the dispatchers, yes, but I do not want the cameras everywhere, especially not in the suburbs. This isn't 1984. If we were to have cameras everywhere, for example in the suburbs, crime would be really hard to go through with, as a camera can look down the entire street. As far as I remember, private houses don't really have cameras mounted to them in the suburbs either. Adding more cameras could possibly give the police too much information and remove the need for officers to patrol.

Reaction score
Quick note to the slums one: The camera that's on the firefighter outside could be replaced to the other side of the fire department so dispatchers have a view on Shady St.

Reaction score
Maybe move some about in the city etc, but I don't feel subs should have many, its a suburbs and you wont find as many cameras.