Why should it be added?: Many people are waiting to join like half a hour

Pros: [list of all good aspects]
More people at one time
Cons: [list of all bad aspects]None that I can see

*Other additions:
[list here]N/A

[useful images] N/A

Reaction score
1. This has already been suggested not that long ago. Please use the search function before posting.

2. Already at 70 players, may people are lagging like sheit. Why make it worse? Source isn't able to handle 100 players at a time without burning itself down.

3. All job slots would need to get the max raised. 16 officers and 5 SWAT raiding at once? No thanks. That'll be a clusterfuck of Friendly fire and blocking the SWAT.

M

Reaction score
Your idea isn't really practical. I think that what should be done is the same as when the slots moved from 60 to 70, where it was originally played as a 'test run'. Recently I suggested this to @StephenPuffs. I believe it would be beneficial to do it in the same way, and poll the community on how they feel about the performance after the boost in slots (only small increments, maybe 5 or 10, in order to fine tune it by ear). Without putting it into practice, we would never know whether the benefits will outweigh the drawbacks (i.e. whether there was a decline in performance detrimental enough to make it not worthwhile).

Reaction score
People who say this will lag. It won't. When the server had 50 players, someone suggested to higher it to 60. People said it would lad, which was funny for me. When it got raised to 60, no one noticed anything different.

People also said that 70 players would lag the server, even though I've noticed none. I'n my opinion. We should higher it to 75, just for a test. We could also test 80 players.

REMEMBER OWNERS

MORE PLAYERS ON= MORE DONATIONS = MORE CASH

Reaction score
Well, there would be nothing to do for these extra 30 players as all the houses will already have been bought and all jobs will be taken so it will just be boring.

Reaction score
Only one solution everyone is waiting for FUCKING SOURCE 2

But as long it is not coming we just have to wait, I know some want to higher the slots but as @Philip also states it just doesnt add any positives, yes more people can come but all things will be bought distributed along other players and it doesn't give that much extra compared to everything needed against is such as more Reports, people, fpsdrops due to people being together aka more entities and players.
in my opinion 5 up is realistic as it just doesnt add that much to put it to 100 slots.

Reaction score
This idea in my opinion shouldn't even have been posted! If you were to increase the server slots it would make the server lag increase and also think about the staff team. They can barely keep up with the reports when there is 70 players on so how are they going to control the server when there is even more players online. (By the way I am not implying that the staff team is rubbish as I know how hard it is working on Perp and all of the staff team are very hard workers!)

Reaction score
The server has 80 slots and there is literally no difference in ping or FPS.

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.