BRING BACK QUEUE SERVER

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Bring back the queue server, or up the slots!

Why should this be added? (pros): The server has been getting more popular recently, this might be because people are bored at Christmas time, people have more free time or just that more sweaters are just enjoying the server and want to stay. Either way, the server is getting more popular and it is filling all the slots...

What negatives could this have? (cons): [list of all bad aspects]
probably additional cost for mr. freddy but he makes $$$$$ so shouldn't be an issue

*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
I say we wait until the hollidays are over first. We always have numbers bumbing up during the holiday season. It's not worth setting up a sever if we don't reach 60+ players anymore.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I say we wait until the hollidays are over first. We always have numbers bumbing up during the holiday season. It's not worth setting up a sever if we don't reach 60+ players anymore.

At least up the slots :(

Reaction score
Queue server was fun and allowed users to test out certain guns without using the shooting range.

Imo it was really fun, but the issue is we could end up with a full queue server upon launch due to people joining that to play it instead of the main. There's also in the long run the possibility that this playercount boost, despite its consistency at the moment, could wind up being only temporary.

Other than this, I think the queue server is a right bash about and should be bought back as it was fun.

Reaction score
Imo it was really fun, but the issue is we could end up with a full queue server upon launch due to people joining that to play it instead of the main.
the queue server will attract more attention than the main server without a doubt within the first couple of weeks, but it'll eventually die down and might make more players return in the long-run

Reaction score
I totally forgot the queue server even existed. You just brought back an old memory stored somewhere in my head. I really enjoyed going on the server and messing around, waiting for my precious slot on the main server. Honestly, I think it'd be nice to have it back. But then again, if player count dies down on the main server, the queue server can be useless or may be an alternative to the main server. Other than that, I really would like seeing it introduced again.