MP7 buff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In reality, the MP7 is a brilliant PDW world renowned. If you’re in a non ex-soviet country then Your special forces ain’t shit unless they have these in there naval special forces units. The MP7 is considered a god tier sub machine gun in real life and on perp, I feel as though it should be made the champion of all concealed SMG’s (Or at least to the people who can’t use Mac 11’s).

IDEA 1:

Description of the idea:
Slightly increase the MP7s overall Damage and significantly increase its armour damage.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- The MP7 is chambered in 4.6mm, which is a round designed to fly at high velocities and pierce body armour and objects as if it were a rifle, which it does well in reality. So it’d make perfect sense for it to do high armour damage.
- The weapon Description tells you it rips armour to shreds, yet it doesn't do this at all.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- Could be hard to code a weapon that does loads of armour damage without making it do a lot of HP damage.

IDEA 2:

Description of the idea:
Keep the armour damage and overall damage stats the same, but reduce recoil, both standing, crouching and moving recoil.

- Keeps your sprays on target which is important for a low damage sub machine gun.

- None Really.​

Reaction score
As you wrote and as far as I tested with TinySlayer ages ago the MP7 doesn't have any armor penetrating capabilities for whatever reason and does not cause bleeding if the target has armor. Probably just a bug or unadded feature, any buff to it would be nice.

Reaction score
As you wrote and as far as I tested with TinySlayer ages ago the MP7 doesn't have any armor penetrating capabilities for whatever reason and does not cause bleeding if the target has armor. Probably just a bug or unadded feature, any buff to it would be nice.
This was fixed at some point

Reaction score
IDEA 2:

Description of the idea:
Keep the armour damage and overall damage stats the same, but reduce recoil, both standing, crouching and moving recoil.

- Keeps your sprays on target which is important for a low damage sub machine gun.

- None Really.​

Done

Status
Not open for further replies.