Mug

Reaction score
Yeah he's a criminal and isn't the kind to attract police attention to himself. You should still take him into account when mugging though just to preserve RP.

Reaction score
Why would he call the cops and risk himself. Plus if you kill him alot of people will suddenly hunt you down. But yeah you can mug there and you dont need to take him into account.

Reaction score
I wanted to sell my shit yesterday and while I spoke with the drug dealer I was mugged from two guys... Bad behaviour in my opinion

Reaction score
The way I see this is not only is it unrealistic, it would also be highly unbenificial to the guys actually mugging the persons talking to the drug dealer.
First of all, seeing as we should treat the NPC as any other person, it would be a very bad business model for the drug dealer to actually allow this in front of him. Also he could easily call the police pretending to be an innocent bystander (The possibility of him possibly risking a search from LEO should be near NULL.
So in MY OPINION it should NOT be allowed to actually mug in front of the drug dealer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes you can be mugged infront of a drug dealer. As long as the drug dealer is still taken into consideration (6.3)

All npc's must be treated like regular players: this includes the drug dealer (Even if he would not call/contact the authorities) I would suggest having a look at 6.3 for more information and examples.

Reaction score
It was said a quite long time ago that you did not need to deal with him, however it's been explained at a later date with help of the rules that you have to deal with the NPC. So he can mug you there, yes but he needs to deal with the NPC

Reaction score
013b39040c.jpg
retarded jokes aside pls.

No, mugging infront of the DD goes under rule 6.3 which means the NPC has to be dealt with, no matter the situation.
Sure, he's against the authorities but that doesn't mean he won't take action himself, for all you know he could have a gun and open fire on you while you're mugging someone. Besides, drug dealing is risky business, a drug dealer is mostly all the time armed when in shady places.

Reaction score
this is mug, drop 10k or die.

I don't think that you can mug people in front of the DD without taking care of him, but I'm not sure. I'll explain it here:
Why you might be allowed:

• The DD has drugs and firearms on him, which are things he doesn't want the police to find
  • If the DD phoned the police, then they'd arrest/interrogate him, as they'd probably have some sort of description of the man from witnesses
  • The DD doesn't want to mess with people who could be dangerous, as he's only there to make money. He doesn't want to draw any negative attention from the local gangs to himself.
  • Some admins have said that you are allowed
Why you might not be allowed:
  • The DD is, after all, an NPC, so you'd have to abide by rule 6.3 and deal with any NPCs the way you would actual players, to stop them from calling the police.
  • The DD is armed himself, and if somebody came up to him with a firearm, GPing somebody, then he'd probably shoot them unless he was dealt with himself.
  • Some admins have said that you aren't allowed

Reaction score
this is mug, drop 10k or die.

I don't think that you can mug people in front of the DD without taking care of him, but I'm not sure. I'll explain it here:
Why you might be allowed:

• The DD has drugs and firearms on him, which are things he doesn't want the police to find
  • If the DD phoned the police, then they'd arrest/interrogate him, as they'd probably have some sort of description of the man from witnesses
  • The DD doesn't want to mess with people who could be dangerous, as he's only there to make money. He doesn't want to draw any negative attention from the local gangs to himself.
  • Some admins have said that you are allowed
Why you might not be allowed:
  • The DD is, after all, an NPC, so you'd have to abide by rule 6.3 and deal with any NPCs the way you would actual players, to stop them from calling the police.
  • The DD is armed himself, and if somebody came up to him with a firearm, GPing somebody, then he'd probably shoot them unless he was dealt with himself.
  • Some admins have said that you aren't allowed
It was said by the staff team that you did not need to deal with him, there was later a discussion (somewhere) about this and as far as I know we since then decided to not let players do it, after all if it was the drug dealers customer then he would obviously deal with it as it might be someone coming there frequently. I've since then decided to tell players to deal with the NPC.