Mug and firearms

Reaction score
Like the title say, this is about mug and firearms.
How to mug correctly? How to check if someone have items or money?
How to level up firearms?

Reaction score
You should point a gun at the man and use /me to tie the man up and gag him. This prevents him from yelling, which you wont do in real life when a gun is to your face, and from taking out firearms. Then use /me "Takes all his weapons, drugs and money". If they do not drop everything, except materials which is not allowed to rob. They can get banned. Now to the second question: You make firearms, you start off with baseball bats and go over to knifes, guns and lockpicks. I hope I made everything clear now. ~Shifix

Ayjay

Reaction score
Shifix;n32613 said:
You should point a gun at the man and use /me to tie the man up and gag him. This prevents him from yelling, which you wont do in real life when a gun is to your face, and from taking out firearms. Then use /me "Takes all his weapons, drugs and money". If they do not drop everything, except materials which is not allowed to rob. They can get banned. Now to the second question: You make firearms, you start off with baseball bats and go over to knifes, guns and lockpicks. I hope I made everything clear now. ~Shifix

Everything that Shifix said, with the addition of if you're mugging in front of an NPC make sure you threaten them and take them into full consideration as they act like real people during hostile situations and must be treated like they can call the police, etc.

Reaction score
Ok, But for the firearms, there is a list that shows how much the skill grow whit the differents craftings? or every craft give the same ammount? i don't think.

Reaction score
As AyJay said the NPC rule is a rather important one. To improve RP you MUST act like the NPC is a real player. Failure to do so is a breach of the rules and will get you in trouble. With regards to firearms some guns are easier to craft and as such wont improve your level that much. I don't know the specifics.