Mugging, camera

Reaction score
As far as I know, you're not allowed to mugg someone infront of an camera right? The police dispatcher can use the cameras around the city right? That's realistic, I agree. But when an unknown citizien Walking around and don't know if it's a camera there or are even wanted at this time, it should not matter if it's a camera there or not. The "camera rule" is pretty weird actually, that's my opinion.

For an example: in London, you have many cameras all over the city, and people still mugging others on the street.

Not the best thread but it's just my thoughts about the whole thing, I actually Think it's weird. Maybe we should change that rule?

I don't know where you live or what you Think. But I live in Sweden, and there are many cameras around the city, but people are still robbing and mugging each other.

Blomman, Over And Out! Piece

Reaction score
Please use the following template:

What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:

Your version of the rule:

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
(Be extensive and descriptive)

If you are doing something illegal in front of a camera IRL, you are likely to be caught as the footage is recorded. Camera's should just be taken in the same way as NPC's. I think this is what you mean but I'm unsure.

Reaction score
The point the rule is to balance it out, I guess. We all know how OP ORGs can be, allowing them to mug on the streets would make certain areas no-go areas, which would kill the fun for people who are new, or just don't have much.

And they would pew pew police all the time

Reaction score
Please use the following template:

What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:

Your version of the rule:

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
(Be extensive and descriptive)

If you are doing something illegal in front of a camera IRL, you are likely to be caught as the footage is recorded. Camera's should just be taken in the same way as NPC's. I think this is what you mean but I'm unsure.

Sorry for that, did not know the template. Yeah pretty much what you just said, BUT still. It is realistic to mugg someone infront of an camera.

Reaction score
There has been no dispatchers recently so why should they be taken into consideration.

I understand why it is in place but no-one is watching them which leaves it open for loop holes.