Server Suggestion Make that u can temporarily disable cameras by shooting them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Make that u can temporarily disable cameras by shooting them
Suggestion Description: So i actually think its unrealistic that u cant destroy cmera by shooting it so i decided to make this suggestion.

i think it would be great that if u shot the camera it will be disabled for ~5 minutes. and when dispatch try to use that camera it will show like that .
Also would like to mention,if u shoot it there should be an animation like of camera going down and some sparkles going out of it so you cant know if its disabled or not.
And so criminals wont spam it u can make cooldown for cameras to be disabled once in 20 minutes?

Why should this be added?:
- More realistic
- idk write some below

What negatives could this have?:
- a buff to criminals?
- dispatch now cant say where the crims are

Reaction score
I support this purely because of how aids Bank can be to raid whilst there is a dispatcher online, I believe it balances it quite nicely.

Reaction score
Terrible idea, if everyone knew you could do this every sweater at bazaar would be shooting cameras saying the government is watching them and causing constant shootings. Not a good idea at all, in fact one of the worst.

Reaction score
Terrible idea, if everyone knew you could do this every sweater at bazaar would be shooting cameras saying the government is watching them and causing constant shootings. Not a good idea at all, in fact one of the worst.
I don’t think sweaters even notice the cameras at Bazaar…

Reaction score
as a dispatch main this is dumb sorry :( one of the points of the job is too gather info and for example at bazzar there is only 1 camera inside of bazzar we lose things like that we cannot do our jobs not that crim mains would be complaining its just be kinda annoying for dispatch

Reaction score
Ok but as i told you disable them for 5 mins,while there is cooldown between disabling them

Reaction score
So u should think if its the good moment to disable them

Reaction score
I only think the main problem is it can be abused as cameras can always be shot without having a reason and on purpose @Lushi do you agree?

Reaction score
It should be harder than just shooting them.
You should need to craft a hacking device to disable a camera or something.

Reaction score
I only think the main problem is it can be abused as cameras can always be shot without having a reason and on purpose @Lushi do you agree?
To be honest, thats kinda of 3.4 shooting the camera without reason which puts ur life at risk?

New suggestion : when a camera is being disabled police should get an alert so they can respond and maybe find out who did that

Reaction score
It should be harder than just shooting them.
You should need to craft a hacking device to disable a camera or something.
No in my opinion,as it will take lot of time so cops can shot u when u disabling it in for example bank robbery

Reaction score
i think @Swiper already had a hard time reviving dispatch, adding this would just make it a bigger problem for no reason tbf

Reaction score
Or it’d cause the dispatchers to realise the cameras were broken and would cause them to send a Unit to investigate
You must severely underestimate people being mingy, or you're just gas lighting with the hopes they add it so you can minge. I am a professional rule disregarder and let me tell you... I would shoot every camera I see if this was added, and you couldn't stop me

Reaction score
I agree with Simon. Adding this would just cause people to constantly destroy the cameras.

And I doubt police would even bother going to the place to see what happened considering break-ins at Jennifer's gets ignored half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.