Mugging turns into a successful cop chase YT video

Reaction score
Why are you trying to mug a government employee? You pretty much just snitched on yourself on this one bud

Reaction score
ignore the people saying you’ve snitched on yourself - ignore them and learn from it.

It looks like you were mugging the other guy not the mayor, you can’t mug gov employees but you can mug the other guy.

However, mugging someone in front of a city employee and in this instance, the mayor would be regarded as 3.4 as it puts huge risk for your freedom. The reason the cops came is because the mayor likely pressed his panic button!

If the mayor came over after you had started mugging the person then the mayor probably broke 3.4 himself, all depends on context and what happened before the video started!

Just in future try to mug players away from city employees!

Nice clip

Edit - he was secret service, well done you snitched on yourself

Last edited:
Reaction score
ignore the people saying you’ve snitched on yourself - ignore them and learn from it.

It looks like you were mugging the other guy not the mayor, you can’t mug gov employees but you can mug the other guy.

However, mugging someone in front of a city employee and in this instance, the mayor would be regarded as 3.4 as it puts huge risk for your freedom. The reason the cops came is because the mayor likely pressed his panic button!

If the mayor came over after you had started mugging the person then the mayor probably broke 3.4 himself, all depends on context and what happened before the video started!

Nice clip

i introduce to you: secret service

Reaction score

Nice clip
Couldn't you see the guy glowing? Just one look at him and my Fed-Dar started beeping the moment he appeared on screen.

Reaction score
1:19 you also tried to gp and then u shot a cop for no reason

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
gonna have to repeat myself,
thats a 1 star wanted level at most. there wasnt more than 1 car after you at the same time
gonna give this a 2/10 for the effort but the driving skills reduced it to a 1/10
the cop you killed was also not warranted, you put yourself in that position which had forced you to take that officers life (edited)

Reaction score
I wanted to mug the dude in the back, not the new player , the new player just hopped in randomly when i was offering taxi service. I didn't know the dude in the back was SS at first. I also didn't include it in the clip but the new player broke GP, punched me , and i still spared him. This is my first time editing like this DnChops so there really isn't a need to say such negative thing. And the mayor did hop in by himself and i've mugged him before, i got all these people in the car by offering a free taxi service, the mayor helped me by ./yelling free taxi service at a piano event that was going on so i could get more victims. The mayor probably did so to comply with NLR rules and pretend i didn't mug him before. I couldn't have just purged the mayor out because that would raise suspicion for the guy i was planning on mugging.