Murda 999 Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiz

Reaction score
ef7f07e6f08a0bfaca63f695e954c193.png

Our Theme Song

We are a ''Jamaican Estonian'' criminal gang from the 1980's.
Murda 999 Crew was founded by Jamal Afolayan. Jamal started his criminal life when he was 16, joining a criminal organization called Maako 999. He started to participate in gang wars, money laundering, Mugging, Killing, Stealing, Auto theft, Vandalizing property and Extortion. When Jamal was 40 Years old he were the boos of Maako 999. He began changing the gang name to Murda 999 Crew. That was the beginning of the new gang. It was the year 1990 That Jamal got a son, Baako Afolayan. Jamal died that same year, 1990. Baako then started his criminal life. 6 years old and he began stealing from corner shops, Mugging his school students and vandalizing property. His father closest friend the boss of the gang but Baako wanted to be the boss. 4 years later when Baako was 10 years old he became the boss of the gang. The last boss got killed by a rival gang. There was no-one else that could take over his dads closest friend. Baako has been the boss now for 15 Years. 2015 A gang war started, All of the members had to fight. No-one survived except Baako. He has to rebuild the gang so that why he moved from Jamaica to Paralake City.
ef7f07e6f08a0bfaca63f695e954c193.png

Ranking:

Boss: Is in charge of the gang/family.

Advisor: Gives advises to the boss and other members.

Treasurer: Is in charge of the gangs economy.

Collector: Collects debts and money from various locations.

Transporter: Transports Money, Drugs, guns etc.

What do I need to join?:

Red, Green, yellow clothes. Example - Red glasses, green jacket and yellow pants. Wear atleast 1 of the three colors.

Application forum: Coming soon.

OOC: Look for Baako Afolayan IC if you would like to join.

[DOUBLEPOST=1438698919,1438698586][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC: Listen to da song when you read it

Reaction score
Song is too distracting from the reading :booty:
This org looks ok, I suggest you to not have too much requirements, its not like this is some Bugatti Bum Buddy club, its concept makes it so you dont need requirements, if you will follow my instructions you will have a great org, many sweatervests at the start, but they will learn their way around with a little bit of play time and some help from you. Just dont be dumb and give many requirements, the clothing code is fine.

Reaction score
Nice, I like the idea of a jamaican organization. I hope this will work out well :) (that song though)

Reaction score
Way too many roles; think realisticly. I would never join an organisation if someone needs to keep their hand around my economy (the treasurer), and transport my guns (transporter). I don't imagine the collecter will get very busy either...
Sorry if I killed your idea. The concept and history of the org is good! Good luck with it
(I also agree with Blitz; I advice people not to listen to that song meanwhile... Especially not if you have parents in the room next to you ).

Reaction score
I'm sorry but i cant even read's what you posted there my eyes go all fuzzy next thing i know is that i'm high and dizzy. seriously I cant read all of that without feeling sick from all the color's please fix it or else I might keel over.

Reaction score
Welli im not going to raid you guys if your house is painted like this I would be distracted by the blinding colours.

I like the idea in general but it needs refining.

Status
Not open for further replies.