Cuero Bandidos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

1890653_403480546462942_331544328_o.jpg

Organization Structure:

Patch-wearing gangs have a formal hierarchy with a structure that is similar in most gangs. The positions of president, vice president, secretary, treasurer and sergeant at arms are known as “officers”.

A new officer is elected whenever an existing office-holder is unable to carry out his job properly, usually due to imprisonment or sickness (motorcycle crashes etc).

Most gangs hold regular meetings (which they call “church”) that all patchmembers must attend to discuss matters relating to the club. The majority of gangs are run as a democracy with every patchmember having one vote. Many gangs hold annual elections to select their officers while others vote on a specific position when it becomes vacant or when another member mounts a challenge.

Each chapter has its own set of officers. A “chapter” is a group of gang members under the control of one president. Some gangs, such as the Black Power or Mongrel Mob, have numerous chapters throughout the country (often with more than one chapter in major cities) while others have only one or two

PRESIDENT
The prez is the leader of the chapter. He is the clubs figurehead and is usually the spokesman when dealing with the police or the media. The prez is the chairman at club meetings and represents the chapter at national meetings.

VICE PRESIDENT
The vice president is second in charge and fills in when the president is away. The vice prez is often the heir apparent to the clubs leadership although this isn’t always the case. It’s his job to make sure that matters passed at club meetings are carried out satisfactorily.

SECRETARY
The secretary is responsible for the clubs paperwork. He keeps minutes of meetings and records dates of significant events, such as anniversary dates (when prospects gain their patch). He corresponds with other gangs and it’s his job to keep members informed of upcoming events. The secretary is usually responsible for keeping records of club assets although the treasurer will do this in some gangs. The secretary is also responsible for collecting any debts owed to the gang and usually gets the job of checking out business opportunities prior to any decisions being made. The treasurer is usually the person who handles the proceeds of a gangs illegal activity.

CAPTAIN
The Captain will be responsible for setting the standard on earnings, such as, deciding the expected payments he should hope to receive from every crew member. The Captain will collect the earnings, then pay a percentage back to the President/Vice-President in order to properly fund the chapter (this money will then be redistributed among every crew to cover the cost of necessities). The Captain will be a representative of his own crew in Church, he will be expected to properly organise and manage all business within his crew, staying loyal to the President.

SERGEANT AT ARMS
The sergeant at arms is basically the gangs “policeman” although most would not like to be referred to in this way! He enforces club procedures and maintains order at club meetings. The sergeant is in charge of security at gang events and he is responsible for “back ups” (attacks on rivals). The sergeant looks after the gangs’ firearms and other weapons.

ENFORCERS
The Enforcers are here to help the Sergeant At Arms in this job, mainly they are here to stand guard in meeting or in events, somehow they're the security.

PATCHMEMBERS
Patchmembers are members of the club who have earned the right to wear the gangs colours, after a suitable period spent “prospecting”. They take part in the running of the club and attend the gangs weekly meeting (“church”). They are commonly referred to as “members” or, in some clubs, “patches”

PROSPECTS
A prospect is a “prospective” member of the club who is yet to earn his patch. Prospects are expected to do what they are told and follow the orders of patchmembers. They must be prepared to engage in illegal activities to prove their loyalty to the gang. Prospects have no voting rights and do not attend meetings unless invited in.

Organization Members:

PRESIDENT
Luis Flores

VICE PRESIDENT
Jared Fillerton

SECRETARY
Josef Manner

ENFORCERS
Charlie Cosbern

PATCHMEMBERS
Katyusha Pravda
Danzo Vasallo
Lamar Carter
Martin Checkz
Bob Nixon
Johan West

PROSPECTS
Jannich Andreson
Kevin jhonson

Organization Relations:

ALLIES:
Armenian Mafia

OPPONENTS:
N/A

Organization Territory:
25773a188336d99b48a34f9ec8780726.jpg
Betrunkener Drache Pub
Projex Apartments

Organization Jobs:

Hitmen: Clean up / Removal services.
Dealers: Bring back $50 of each bag you sell.
Fighter: Participate in the fight club.
Thefts:
Rob people.
Extorter: Collect taxes from local dealers.
Racketeer: Protect homes or businesses for money.

Arms Dealers: Sell weapons.
Black Market Dealers: Sell tax free weapons.

Build your way up in ranks by completing jobs and bring in some money for the club.

Organization Treasurey:

BUDGET:

TREASURER:

INCOME:
Luis Flores: 75,000
Charlie Cosbern: 120,000
Katyusha Pravda: 0
Danzo Vasallo: 3,650
Lamar Carter: 0
Martin Checkz: 0
Jannich Andreson: 10,000
Kevin jhonson: 5,000
Devon Propst: 0,500
Bob Nixon: 0
Johan West: 0

Last edited:

MattIs

Such a funny organisation. Was pissing myself laughing last night at that bazaar shop.
China shop cheaper ;)
Nah glad we're allies :)

Reaction score
The fight club was amazing stomper sadly i died after a while so i had to miss all this '_'

Reaction score
You guys mugged me and forced me to fight for my life against Chris Andrews. Despite me winning you killed me. Rude :p

XD

Reaction score
Getting wasted with the delivery man
CF7A2516EA3B98B8B5EBBE7F0BA88D04C7D1B33F
[DOUBLEPOST=1424031170,1424023205][/DOUBLEPOST]
Armenian Mafia Alliance
7EB871FF98EE558C08C5D5410E2CF77AAD59AD36

046C81698B8D6AF2F21B0FDCDEEF3D8FD611004C

Status
Not open for further replies.