Server Suggestion Mute npcs

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Mute npcs
Suggestion Description: Being able to mute npcs in the f1 menu pretty simple

Why should this be added?:
- Would be good if you just want to chill on perp and not hear the npcs yap everytime you interact with them

What negatives could this have?:
- none

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Not sure

Reaction score
Considering the NPC dialog is not that intrusive, nor is it all that loud, there seems to not really be a reasoning to even need this as a suggestion, if the NPCs are too loud, that means your game audio overall is too loud for you, and you should probably turn it down, the potential negatives to this would be that it would take up a developers time in order to implement the required code for you to mute the NPCs, which would not be a valuable use of time as of current.

Reaction score
I think this is a stupid idea because NPCs are made for them to talk and sir the same, it's also cool so they are not just silent

Reaction score
I think this is a stupid idea because NPCs are made for them to talk and sir the same, it's also cool so they are not just silent
They are like robots and say the same shit everytime and it gets annoying when having to hear about cheese for the 1000th time

Reaction score
voicelines by NPCs make them seem more alive. It'd be cooler if they had custom voicelines done professionally by volunteers from the community. We already have voicelines done by community members for yearly dolls?

Reaction score
voicelines by NPCs make them seem more alive. It'd be cooler if they had custom voicelines done professionally by volunteers from the community. We already have voicelines done by community members for yearly dolls?
Could be interesting

Reaction score
Can I add a counter suggestion that we add a larger variety of NPC conversation? I’m sure we could get a load of community members to record random funny ad libs for NPCs

Reaction score
Can I add a counter suggestion that we add a larger variety of NPC conversation? I’m sure we could get a load of community members to record random funny ad libs for NPCs
Me walking up to interact with an NPC only to hear my voice say "Go ahead and roll when you're ready" or "Unlucky" haha.

But fr, having community member voices honestly is a great idea, especially with how many members we got in our community.